Rucksacks for scooter shopping

baggies666

I brought a great one a few years ago from a place that use to be attached to supercheap, cannot find it any more since the fire, its was a fair price carried heavy loads no problems lasted 3 trips from the uk, replaced it with one costing 350thb after looking at tesco etc, that one is already falling to bits after a couple months, can anyone advise on a reasonable priced place as it seems my last one was a lucky find, maybe 500thb max? I travel a lot around the island so location should be no problems

Thanks

Baggies looking for a bag :-)

Naka market would be a half decent place to start or expo in phuket town maybe ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by N47HAN
  • Like 1

Also a new manager :), I shall try Naka market 1st at the weekend as never heard of that market before, thanks

Baggies looking for a bag :-)

Naka market would be a half decent place to start or expo in phuket town maybe ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Please update if you find one. I'm looking for a bag which is waterproof at least during light rain.

Last one I got was from Lotus about 500-600 baht, but it's also falling apart after few months of usage.

Somewhat off topic but I've often wondered why you don't see rear baskets on scooters, sometime those helmet cases, whch are limited, but not proper baskets.

I put a bracket on for one of those cases and then just weaved a sturdy plastic basket onto it- like a hand-held shopping basket . If you have a basket in the front , and one of the flat floored scooters, it is surprising what you can carry. would do superCheap runs and take a 30 kilo rice bag, put heavy stuff on the bottom to keep centre of gravity low, set it on th efloorboard, and fill it to the top.