Girl with dragon tattoo busts out of Phuket police paddy wagon

webfact

Girl with dragon tattoo busts out of Phuket police paddy wagon
Eakkapop Thongtub

1400125711_1-org.jpg
Dada, after her arrest.

PHUKET: -- Police were left scratching their heads on Tuesday (May 13) after they found that a woman they had arrested for dealing drugs the previous day had managed to escape from the paddy wagon in which she had been incarcerated overnight.

Pol Lt Col Sopon Borirak of Karon Police explained that Jinda “Dada” Noypanich, 33, from Krabi, was one of six people rounded up at various points around Karon on Monday for possession of drugs.

Dada, who has a large dragon tattoo on her left upper arm, was carrying 4.22 grams of crystal methamphetamine (ya ice), enough, in the eyes of the law, to qualify her as a drug dealer.

She was booked, photographed and fingerprinted, and even took part in a reconstruction of her arrest, for the record.

But police had a problem: Karon Police Station has just one holding cell, and that already contained the five others, all men, who were arrested along with Dada in the police sweep.

They could not put her in the cell with the men – that would be strictly against the rules – so they decided instead to lock her up in the paddy wagon, parked in the car park below the station.

The next morning, Dada was gone. Just how she escaped is a mystery – police are silent on that point.

Meanwhile the five men, ranging in age from 23 to 32, are still in custody. A total of 5.81 grams of ya ice were seized from them, along with 55 methamphetamine pills.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/girl-with-dragon-tattoo-busts-out-of-phuket-police-paddy-wagon-46269.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-05-15

• Like 1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who else thought of the movie when reading this title? whistling.gif

I did, but more the books. Brilliant trilogy and recommended for those who have not read or watched the movies.

who else thought of the movie when reading this title? whistling.gif

I did, but more the books. Brilliant trilogy and recommended for those who have not read or watched the movies.

Agree, but do think the second one was not the best of the 3, a bit boring at times even.

• Like 1

Karon Police Station has just one holding cell,

Why does the word "Keystone" keep springing to my mind when regards Phuket/Thai police?

Because your brain has only one (holding) cell?

• Like 1

It looks to me that the tattoo is on the upper right arm not the left they must have arrested the wrong girl and let her go to save face.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Dada, who has a large dragon tattoo on her left upper arm, was carrying 4.22 grams of crystal methamphetamine (ya ice), enough, in the eyes of the law, to qualify her as a drug dealer.

Is it just me, or is that her right arm?

Maybe she has an even larger dragon tattoo on her left arm?

• Like 1

Optical illusion, shes escape-artist thumbsup.gif

With a name like "Dada" who wouldn't instantly think of drugs,
especially if one lives in the south of Thailand close to Malaysia.

"Dadah" = Malay for drugs

Edited by JoeLing

Yes right! The smaller dragon is on the right side.