Girl with dragon tattoo busts out of Phuket police paddy wagon

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dada, who has a large dragon tattoo on her left upper arm, was carrying 4.22 grams of crystal methamphetamine (ya ice), enough, in the eyes of the law, to qualify her as a drug dealer.

Is it just me, or is that her right arm?

Nothing is as it seems in the Land of Smiles - everything runs parallel to the rest of the world.. same same but different.. you know :)

I was very amused looking at the desk, seeing the remote control and dinner plate in close proximity.. I can only imagine the effort that Karon Police put into keeping their work and their dinner breaks separate.

No wonder she escaped when you have people with such dedication protecting the community from drug dealers.

Dada, who has a large dragon tattoo on her left upper arm, was carrying 4.22 grams of crystal methamphetamine (ya ice), enough, in the eyes of the law, to qualify her as a drug dealer.

Well spotted. Dyslexic editor chastised. Story fixed.

Article says upper left arm. If im not mistaken is that not the upper right arm?

In the old days sometimes a neg would get flipped and accidentally printed in reverse, but this ain't the old days. Could it have been a small room and the shot was in a mirror?

That what you see is just the small dragon tattoo on the right arm. The large one is on the left.

By looking at her face expression one wonders how much more ya ice she may be carrying in her blood. blink.png

I would not like to be accosted by her she looks one rough dude !!

The result of years in Phuket and Pattaya. She was probably good looking to begin with. Ah, yaba... takes the spark out of you. Look at her eyes, I've seen more life in a tin of green beans.

"Paddy wagon" is this some kind of bad joke or what are the staff at Phuket News on about? bah.gif

Hmmmm , Thats what my gran mother called them when I was a kid growing up in Boston , Mass USA. ---Go "Southy" ,Celtics , Kevin White, Billy and Whitey. smile.png

"Dada, who has a large dragon tattoo on her left upper arm, was carrying 4.22 grams of crystal methamphetamine (ya ice), enough, in the eyes of the law, to qualify her as a drug dealer."

Looks like her right arm to me....but that's just my opinion.

I would not like to be accosted by her she looks one rough dude !!

The result of years in Phuket and Pattaya. She was probably good looking to begin with. Ah, yaba... takes the spark out of you. Look at her eyes, I've seen more life in a tin of green beans.

I was looking at her lips,she seems to still be sucking something