Trying to reach owners of listed 'condos for sale' in Chiang Mai

I am looking at buying a 1-2 bedroom condo at punna residence @ nimman in Chiang Mai.

I have been trying to reach some of the owners who seem to have listed on various RE agents websites. but some of whom seem to be out of reach, according to the RE agent.

if you have a unit in above condominium and would be interested to sell, pls drop me a note on <snip>

I would be in chiang Mai for a couple weeks starting 25/May/2014 and if all goes well, we could have a sale done by 10/june.

look forward to hearing from you.

Edit: email address removed. Please PM OP if you wish to contact them.

Did you really think that agents would provide you with direct contact details of the owner?..... and just sit back and watch the owner cancel the agency agreement and then sell privately?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Did you really think that agents would provide you with direct contact details of the owner?..... and just sit back and watch the owner cancel the agency agreement and then sell privately?

RE agents for some listed properties were not getting responses from owners, which is why i posted on this forum to seek attention from owners if any here.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

RE agents for some listed properties were not getting responses from owners, which is why i posted on this forum to seek attention from owners if any here.

Your best bet will be to go to said condo and pay a visit to the juristic office there

and talk to the staff and they always know what is going on and who's selling

what and will probably be able to help you, or alternatively, leave your number

with them...