Identify this bug? Dogs are scared of it

seesip

For gods sake, don't kill it or half of the people on here, who are do gooders, will git upset. You are going unbalance the ecology of the area. Just move it to an open field somewhere.whistling.gif

Then stamp on it. w00t.gif

jb1

Or step on it....or put a stamp on it? I'm irritated.....

For gods sake, don't kill it or half of the people on here, who are do gooders, will git upset. You are going unbalance the ecology of the area. Just move it to an open field somewhere.whistling.gif

Then stamp on it. w00t.gif

jb1

Or step on it....or put a stamp on it? I'm irritated.....

Why would you want to put a stamp on it? you wouldn't be sending it anyehere.

jb1

No kill it and lets eat it ! Ted Nugent does it all the time !!!! I think that snake you killed,,, I ate the other morning with my Gapow !!! You sure that's meat I got ???? 555

Actually BB1955, I dropped it in a klong that runs right behind you house. wai2.gif

Let's kill those frickin' bees while we're at, what could go wrong.

• Like 1