Draft beer suppliers/wholesalers in Pattaya/Chonburi area?

I have recently opened a bar near Pattaya and I am interested in providing draft Beer.

I have Googled extensively but cannot find the names of any wholesalers, brewers, etc to contact to enquire about obtaining this service.

I can only presume the contacts are all in Thai.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction? I am thinking of Tiger draft, but would like to consider all the options first.

Thank you

There is a beer wholesaler in Sukamvit Rd Bangkok,sorry I have forgotten the name.The contact I had there was an English guy called Andrew his number is 0819858232 .I haven't used him for a couple of years so don't know if he still works for the company.Failing that there is a bar across from the Asia hotel called the Elephant Bar,run by an English guy.He is the one who put me on to the supplier.You could always try asking another bar owner If you find them they do deliver.

There is a beer wholesaler in Sukamvit Rd Bangkok,sorry I have forgotten the name.The contact I had there was an English guy called Andrew his number is 0819858232 .I haven't used him for a couple of years so don't know if he still works for the company.Failing that there is a bar across from the Asia hotel called the Elephant Bar,run by an English guy.He is the one who put me on to the supplier.You could always try asking another bar owner If you find them they do deliver.

Just found the old invoice.The company is called Fluid Asia Pacific.They have a branch in Pattaya,T/P 038 415 811.T/P Bangkok 02 656 7350.Hope this is of some help.

• 1 year later...