Thai military invites political rivals for talks: army

webfact

Prayuth can't find Thailand's government. Where have they gone?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Very bright comment. Where did you find your brain ?

Upset about something, aren't you? Bad day?

I think (hope) the General is being the Voice of Reason. This power struggle is destroying people's lives.

Uncle Prayuth is calmly telling them "Play nice."

I love the TVF posters that are one-sided. Lovers of the reds and yellows NEVER mention what the other side has done to benefit Thais. Never. Whizbang pretends all Thais had health care before Thaksin, and many others pretend that the rice-pledging scheme was brilliant.

Myopic agenda hugging mendicants!

Actually they almost did have medical care before Big T but the financial melt down stopped its roll out by the Dems. Big T just dusted it off and brought it out. Do not forget it was free for a number of years until PTP placed the 30 baht charge back on it 2 years ago.

Well we know who the caretaker government represents as they were originally voted in by the people so who does Suthep represent?

Naughty...........but a fair and reasonable question.

Perhaps scamper or some of the the other electoral procedure haters might grace us with an answer.

• Like 1

He will invite them to talk

He will invite them to be part of the solution

He will ask them to put Thailand fist

If they do not he will decide that they are part of the problem

Don't Pi$$ this general off

His priorities are King, country and people

share those priorities and there is not a problem

Of course, democracy has little connect with that formula, as expressed.

Er.........what if they disagree with his "take" on things ???

Will he shoot them, like he did before ??

My take on the Generals comments about the caretaker Government as in where are they was his way of saying they're where they have been since the constitutional courts ruling, implying that he has not in fact overthrown them with a Military Coup.

He's well aware of their limited powers, he's also well aware that the constitutional courts themselves told PTP to appoint a new caretaker PM as Yingluck was to be removed with effect immediately.

He will invite them to talk

He will invite them to be part of the solution

He will ask them to put Thailand fist

If they do not he will decide that they are part of the problem

Don't Pi$$ this general off

His priorities are King, country and people

share those priorities and there is not a problem

Of course, democracy has little connect with that formula, as expressed.

Er.........what if they disagree with his "take" on things ???

Will he shoot them, like he did before ??

A civilised society and democracy has every thing to with it.

He (along with other) has been calling for people to talk since day one.

The bone heads on both sides have been interested in winner takes all - now they have no choice.

Now they have to become involved in finding a solution or they will be marginalised.

If that does no work then they all have charges hanging over their heads that can be used for the good of the country

A lot of words have been written about democracy - yet the 70% of Thai people who want to get on with their lives without fear of been shot have been ignored - now they have some one who will put that first.

• Like 1

Hopefully this is another step towards the obliteration of the Thaksin Regime from Thai politics

if you were to check it our or if you were just curious you would find that thaksin is the only PM EVER to help the north and the northeast - not just money - but education, better living conditions, better health care and more. So before you say some thing need to be obliterated you should check it out. Oh yes by the way suthep and that so called Monk should be obliterated as you say.

I think (hope) the General is being the Voice of Reason. This power struggle is destroying people's lives.

I love the TVF posters that are one-sided. Lovers of the reds and yellows NEVER mention what the other side has done to benefit Thais. Never. Whizbang pretends all Thais had health care before Thaksin, and many others pretend that the rice-pledging scheme was brilliant.

Actually they almost did have medical care before Big T but the financial melt down stopped its roll out by the Dems. Big T just dusted it off and brought it out. Do not forget it was free for a number of years until PTP placed the 30 baht charge back on it 2 years ago.

30 baht did not by any means kill anybody. But suthep did and now that so called monk has killed.

good - come and meet - talk - hold elections - done deal

all the Army should be doing is set a date and PROTECT voters from the Yellow Thugs thereby ensuring elections are not void again

As well as protecting the women and children from the red scum who like to lob grenades on the innocent and then say what a great result it was.

what about protecting them from suthep's thugs and from that so called monk's thugs who have hurt MNAY more people. Get your facts right please?????

good - come and meet - talk - hold elections - done deal

all the Army should be doing is set a date and PROTECT voters from the Yellow Thugs thereby ensuring elections are not void again

As well as protecting the women and children from the red scum who like to lob grenades on the innocent and then say what a great result it was.

what about protecting them from suthep's thugs and from that so called monk's thugs who have hurt MNAY more people. Get your facts right please?????

And how many women and children have Suthep's people killed- only facts please not red - boiler room nonsense please.

Hopefully this is another step towards the obliteration of the Thaksin Regime from Thai politics

if you were to check it our or if you were just curious you would find that thaksin is the only PM EVER to help the north and the northeast - not just money - but education, better living conditions, better health care and more. So before you say some thing need to be obliterated you should check it out. Oh yes by the way suthep and that so called Monk should be obliterated as you say.

Education ... explain please!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

30 baht did not by any means kill anybody. But suthep did and now that so called monk has killed.

If you are REALLY poor then 30baht is the difference between eating that day or not.. it was free.. Phua Thai put the 30b back on so they could call it the 30b scheme (again).

When the Democrats made it free many village heads under Thaksin's influence told their villages that the Democrats had taken away the 30b scheme .. technically correct, because it was free. They forgot to tell them the free bit!

Also I'm pretty sure that Suthep has personally killed no one!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app