Thai Visa Overseers (moderators)

a2396

Could I be so bold as to ask if there is some sort of list or organizational chart, as to who the moderators or "overseers" of various discussion groups on this forum. I am also interested as to what experiece or background they may have to be in such a position or have they just desiganated them selves as self-appointed experts on a topic.

Could I be so bold as to ask if there is some sort of list or organizational chart, as to who the moderators or "overseers" of various discussion groups on this forum. I am also interested as to what experiece or background they may have to be in such a position or have they just desiganated them selves as self-appointed experts on a topic.

I don't think the moderators think themselves any more expert than other posters, but rather making sure the discussions abide by the forum rules.

totster tcwozereeng.gif

George has provided a link to the list of mods on the Forum.

Personally speaking, I most certainly don't consider myself to be any more expert than anyone else on the Forum, and for the record... I was invited by Admin to join the mods team.

Anyway, as Tots says... our prime function is making sure the discussions abide by the forum rules.

And... as this topic is in violation of the Forum Rules... and this one in particular:

5) Discussion of moderation issues, actions or moderation policies concerning individual cases are not allowed in the forums. Such comments should be directed to a moderator or administrator, and not discussed on the forum.

... I must close this thread.

Feel free to PM any mod or admin with any further queries.

:o

/Closed.