Police find four tigers in abandoned car in Udon Thani

webfact

Further investigation found that somebody had placed an order for four tigers.

Could be anybody, really.

through Ebay maybe

I ordered a tiger online once, but it was never delivered. The seller was was cheetah.

Well spotted, I say.

• Like 1

Quite a few charges likely but the driver will be summoned for questioning, why not arrested ?

Hard Work ?

The arrest has to come after the questioning, obviously.

obviously, well maybe not here, arrests are made and then there is questioning

No news about a driver of the motorcycle being hit by this &(******

Pictures all over the news with police officers near the tigers but NO word whatsoever about any casualties.

Maybe the motorcycle driver also fled the scene?

Maybe he wasn't injured?

Quite a few charges likely but the driver will be summoned for questioning, why not arrested ?

Hard Work ?

Not hard work, rather commonsense police work and one reason why you should not quit your dayjob and try out the for the force ;-)

A witness describes the driver hopping out of the car and jumping into another vehicle so first the police must establish who that driver was. It could be the owner, it could be someone he lent the car to knowingly or that a relative lent the car to and without the owners knowledge. It could be the car was "borrowed".

So the way this works is you "question" the owner as to his whereabouts at the time of the accident and if friends or co-workers can corroborate his story and place him somewhere else. They can possibly bring the witness in to ID him as the driver.

Thanks for the advice. i was in the police for 30 years and retired as a Det. Chief Inspector.'

Love your words like ' could ', ' can ' and possibly. Yes if they bother.

You must have been a lousy cop, if you can't read: the OP clearly states that the owner will be questioned. You write driver, but that is your and only your big mistake!

one and the same perhaps ?

Hard Work ?

Not hard work, rather commonsense police work and one reason why you should not quit your dayjob and try out the for the force ;-)

A witness describes the driver hopping out of the car and jumping into another vehicle so first the police must establish who that driver was. It could be the owner, it could be someone he lent the car to knowingly or that a relative lent the car to and without the owners knowledge. It could be the car was "borrowed".

So the way this works is you "question" the owner as to his whereabouts at the time of the accident and if friends or co-workers can corroborate his story and place him somewhere else. They can possibly bring the witness in to ID him as the driver.

Thanks for the advice. i was in the police for 30 years and retired as a Det. Chief Inspector.'

Yep, and I was an astronaut. Thats the beauty of the anonymity of the internet... Unless...wait a minute...I located your old service photo. You were forced into early retirement for disability, right?

post-206265-0-64511200-1400734540_thumb.

post-206265-0-64835700-1400735127_thumb.

Edited by ClutchClark

Poor tiger cubs. What disgusting behaviour. I hope Mr Chidchai and his accomplices will be punished to the full extent of the law but I fear they will just pay a bribe and continue to inflict attrocities on dumb animals. Pulling out all their finger nails and toe nails without anaesthetic would be a fitting start!

• Like 2

Hard Work ?

According to the report, "the police has identified the car owner", which means the owner may not be the driver, and as such may not know the deal. That is why he stands questioning first, not arrest...coffee1.gif

A fella walked in to a pub I was in once with a tiger. Landlord said" you can't bring that tiger in here - it's dangerous." Fella said, it's a clever tiger, it does tricks - watch this. he took a lump hammer out of his bag and hit the tiger over the head and the tiger went dizzy and gave this fella a great blow job. The Fella then stood on the bar and said" does anybody else want to have a go ?" This old woman gets up from her chair and says; " I will have a go, but don't hit me over the head with that hammer !

• Like 1

I live in the Udon Thani province and used to have several tigers at home, but they disappeared a few days ago.

Here's a picture of the missing tigers:

post-91253-0-69467400-1400763805_thumb.j

(Last seen in my fridge.) tongue.png

I don't see what the fuss is about. I often order Tigers, sometimes more than 4.

I've got several Tigers in my fridge right now ... better go and check up on them.

Oh, sorry! I hadn't yet seen your post when I wrote mine... Great minds think alike.

Hard Work ?

Where was that, Keystone?

Its pretty standard practice in police forces all around the world to question suspects before deciding to arrest or release them.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app