Thaksin's legal consultant Noppadon to report to military today

webfact

Thaksin's legal consultant to report today

noppadol-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Noppadol Pattama, the legal consultant of ex-Premier Thaksin Shinawatra, and also member of the Pheu Thai party, said Friday he will report to the military junta today.

He said he has no reason to escape but will report to the National Peace and Order Maintaining Council (NPOMC) at 10.00 a.m. along with his colleague Phichai Nariptapan at the Theves Army Auditorium.

He also said he could not contact former premier Somchai Wongsawat, and also has no knowledge about ex-premier Yingluck Shinawatra if she could make it to the auditorium in time or not.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/thaksins-legal-consultant-report-today/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-05-23

• Like 1

"He also said he could not contact former premier Somchai Wongsawat, and also has no knowledge about ex-premier Yingluck Shinawatra"

Spoken like a true "lawyer". Just lie with a straight face and no one will question it. Anyway, the Shins will be in hiding or run away already, it's payback time =)

• Like 1

Thaksins boy for rent is going to have to take one for the team

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ah he was the one that brought the box of money to bribe the judges.. I can't remember if he did any time for that ?

Anyway its good to see all the PTP liars and cheats rounded up. He is a big liar.. so is Kittiratt and so is Surapong, bringing out false news all the time.

• Like 2

for someone that always knew everything and everyone except his beloved master were wrong , today he knows very little the piece of cr@p hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ.

just like the rat they all try to play innocents and run to their holes

• Like 1

Ah he was the one that brought the box of money to bribe the judges.. I can't remember if he did any time for that ?

Anyway its good to see all the PTP liars and cheats rounded up. He is a big liar.. so is Kittiratt and so is Surapong, bringing out false news all the time.

But where's Chalerm? He's the one I want to see most rounded up...

Good point

Wonder if he brought the donuts?

good one moruya, he was the one left that money for the court on the table, that time, accidentally. .

Actually he wasn't. Yet more lies from the usual suspects.

Pichit happened to be in the court at the same time as Thana Tasari handed the box of money to a court official in a closed room. The court official then took a photo of the money and handed the money back! Investigations into the alleged bribery took place a while later. Normal people may wonder why Thana was not arrested on the spot. As The Nation said at the time the reason the Judge found Pitchit guilty was

The court believed Pichit and Suphasri were also "working closely" with Thana as all of them appeared at the court on that day.

"They kept talking to one another prior to Thaksin's and Pojaman's arrival at the court, and thus they must be regarded as one team."

Bearing in mind that they were working as Thaksin and his ex-wifes legal team there was probably a very good reason for them beeing at the court together.

Chalerm got the cuff yesterday.

Wonder if he brought the donuts?

good one moruya, he was the one left that money for the court on the table, that time, accidentally. .

Actually he wasn't. Yet more lies from the usual suspects.

Pichit happened to be in the court at the same time as Thana Tasari handed the box of money to a court official in a closed room. The court official then took a photo of the money and handed the money back! Investigations into the alleged bribery took place a while later. Normal people may wonder why Thana was not arrested on the spot. As The Nation said at the time the reason the Judge found Pitchit guilty was

The court believed Pichit and Suphasri were also "working closely" with Thana as all of them appeared at the court on that day.

"They kept talking to one another prior to Thaksin's and Pojaman's arrival at the court, and thus they must be regarded as one team."

Bearing in mind that they were working as Thaksin and his ex-wifes legal team there was probably a very good reason for them beeing at the court together.

Calling him a liar is a bit harsh - probably an honest mistake..

Noppadon is the one who attempted to sell the Pra Viharn temple to Cambodia for Thaksin and miraculously avoided serving his prison sentence

• Like 1

Can someone tell me who is actually in custody right now from the opposition groups? Suthep I assume, but what about the fake monk?

Noppadon on the list, could not have happened to a nicer guy.

The Mad monk was nabbed yesterday, there is a list of the 114 people the General wants or has some place. Looks like he is sticking them in room till they make some sense between them. This could be a looong process

Can someone tell me who is actually in custody right now from the opposition groups? Suthep I assume, but what about the fake monk?

The Mad monk was nabbed yesterday, there is a list of the 114 people the General wants or has some place. Looks like he is sticking them in room till they make some sense between them. This could be a looong process

There are multiple lists and the 114 is but one.

Considering the number and size of the lists, one should think these are more than just party leaders.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He's been under virtual house arrest by the military for some 48 hours or so and it's already reported he has arrived at the designated.Army premises.

The other one whose name doesn't seem to be appearing is surapong. Anybody seen any details of his whereabouts?

It's going to be one heck of a finger pointing session.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He's been under virtual house arrest by the military for some 48 hours or so and it's already reported he has arrived at the designated.Army premises.

The other one whose name doesn't seem to be appearing is surapong. Anybody seen any details of his whereabouts?

Chalerm after 48hrs without a drink would be a right mess.