Thaksin's legal consultant Noppadon to report to military today

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

But where's Chalerm? He's the one I want to see most rounded up...

He's been under virtual house arrest by the military for some 48 hours or so and it's already reported he has arrived at the designated.Army premises.

The other one whose name doesn't seem to be appearing is surapong. Anybody seen any details of his whereabouts?

Chalerm after 48hrs without a drink would be a right mess.

I liked the poster that posted re Chalerm. No one knew he drank until one day he was sober, then they understood.

• Like 1

Thaksins boy for rent is going to have to take one for the team

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ah he was the one that brought the box of money to bribe the judges.. I can't remember if he did any time for that ?

Anyway its good to see all the PTP liars and cheats rounded up. He is a big liar.. so is Kittiratt and so is Surapong, bringing out false news all the time.

He's been under virtual house arrest by the military for some 48 hours or so and it's already reported he has arrived at the designated.Army premises.

The other one whose name doesn't seem to be appearing is surapong. Anybody seen any details of his whereabouts?

He would need meds otherwise hes at risk of a seizure

Yes lock him up the lap dog of Thaksin,I suppose the other one

Mr. Amsterdam has made a quick exit stage left.

regards Worgeordie

Who the h*ll is this Mr Amsterdam

I am Dutch but really don't know him.

He also said he could not contact former premier Somchai Wongsawat, and also has no knowledge about ex-premier Yingluck Shinawatra if she could make it to the auditorium in time or not.

Oh, you have to top-up your mobile - can do at 7/11 thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Wonder if he brought the donuts?

good one moruya, he was the one left that money for the court on the table, that time, accidentally. .

silly you....the money on the table was not meant to be the pay off....it's smoke and mirrors.....don't worry the money still got to the respective people. It was a diversionthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.giffacepalm.gif

For God's sake don't go to a pub with him and his sons.

Ah he was the one that brought the box of money to bribe the judges.. I can't remember if he did any time for that ?

Anyway its good to see all the PTP liars and cheats rounded up. He is a big liar.. so is Kittiratt and so is Surapong, bringing out false news all the time.

Add Tharit to that list.

• Like 1

R. Amsterdam overplayed his hand. Too bad he is not in jail for severe violation of lese mageste.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

Wonder if he brought the donuts?

good one moruya, he was the one left that money for the court on the table, that time, accidentally. .

Actually he wasn't. Yet more lies from the usual suspects.

Pichit happened to be in the court at the same time as Thana Tasari handed the box of money to a court official in a closed room. The court official then took a photo of the money and handed the money back! Investigations into the alleged bribery took place a while later. Normal people may wonder why Thana was not arrested on the spot. As The Nation said at the time the reason the Judge found Pitchit guilty was

The court believed Pichit and Suphasri were also "working closely" with Thana as all of them appeared at the court on that day.

"They kept talking to one another prior to Thaksin's and Pojaman's arrival at the court, and thus they must be regarded as one team."

Bearing in mind that they were working as Thaksin and his ex-wifes legal team there was probably a very good reason for them beeing at the court together.

Wow, how desperate does a troll have to get to defend the actions of blatant criminals ? One thing about fabio, he will go down fighting and kicking all the way.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I have a strong feeling it is not going to be as cut and dry as it seems.

The general knows how to play a dangerous game and win. Concrete reforms will be implemented, with transparency, and then there will be elections. I expect a five year ban on a wide swath of people on both sides of the fence will be part of all that. It's a shame General Prayuth probably will not initiate a lifetime ban for certain offenses, like corruption, but that I believe is inevitable in SE Asia, where everyone simultaneously wants to benefit from corruption and do away with it.

Then the man in Dubai will establish new connections, set up a new party, and the game will repeat itself.

Because neither side wants to implement changes that would limit their own power in the future (a problem enjoyed by all sides in democracies worldwide), I see this as a limited duration peace, which is dreadful. I welcome it, but regret it will be a short-lived brainchild.

While I tend to think along these same lines, I would hope that the military would not make the same mistake and get involved with anything that would appear to create policy or reform.

If he's unfortunate enough to be sharing a cell with the wicked witch Thida then I would oblige him all the booze he can swill...

PS YaHoo!!! Channels 3 & 7 have just come back on with regular programming biggrin.png And you ask what they are showing? Soap operas of course rolleyes.gif

"He also said he could not contact former premier Somchai Wongsawat, and also has no knowledge about ex-premier Yingluck Shinawatra"

Spoken like a true "lawyer". Just lie with a straight face and no one will question it. Anyway, the Shins will be in hiding or run away already, it's payback time =)

probably "payback" time will come with next elections...!

Can someone tell me who is actually in custody right now from the opposition groups? Suthep I assume, but what about the fake monk?

the fake monk is hiding in a temple hoping they forget about him......his day is coming

Noppadon - who like Surapong - always assumed he had the ear of the world ( even when he actually didn't ) - a world that was apparently just jumping at the bit for every trivial thought that entered Thaksin's head. Thaksin's fascination with Thaksin was always Noppadon's prime order of business. He gave vent to the obsession. Now, of course, the man who channeled Thaksin and all things Shinawatra at the drop of a hat, suddenly doesn't know anything at all. About anything. A remarkable transformation.

Sounds like Obama, who apparently doesn't know anything until he see's it on TV or reads it in a newspaper.. coffee1.gif

Can someone tell me who is actually in custody right now from the opposition groups? Suthep I assume, but what about the fake monk?

the fake monk is hiding in a temple hoping they forget about him......his day is coming

Would you please educate us to what your thinking is to a "Real" monk? We're waiting on pins and needles for your magnificent edification.. wai.gif

He was always a right mess.

a disguised drunk and fool and criminal can hide anywhere... Makes me think at the movie "face off" cheesy.gif

If he's unfortunate enough to be sharing a cell with the wicked witch Thida then I would oblige him all the booze he can swill...

PS YaHoo!!! Channels 3 & 7 have just come back on with regular programming biggrin.png And you ask what they are showing? Soap operas of course rolleyes.gif

When I first came to Thailand I used to see this TV show when I was flicking through the channels and I thought it was a comedy series.

One day my girlfriend walked in while I was watching it and asked me why I was watching the televised meeting of Government.

• Like 2

regards Worgeordie

Who the h*ll is this Mr Amsterdam

I am Dutch but really don't know him.

Hes an odious lawyer who is rented by Thaksin. I am certain that he would be detained for sedition if he steos foot in Thailand again.

A vile individual, and hes not dutch but does call himself Fryslan Boppe from time to tim

• Like 2

Know any lawyers who are not big liars ?

Who is Chalerm? What is the full name and what was the role?

Theves Army Auditorium.

add an i after h and what do'ya get....

He also said he could not contact former premier Somchai Wongsawat, and also has no knowledge about ex-premier Yingluck Shinawatra if she could make it to the auditorium in time or not.

He also said he couldn't find the zipper on his pants.

Who is Chalerm? What is the full name and what was the role?

Chalerm (more accurately spelled; Chaleum, as there is not r in his name).

Picture a mafia boss working for a higher-up mafia boss. One sings badly and the other spends most evenings waxing his pink Bentley, while chugging on ear medicine.