Recommend massage place for neck issues

pod2e

you should rather ask yourself, does Thai Massage qualify as therapheutically related and medicinal massage, with the aim of healing an existing joint/neck/back pain situation ?

Thai massage has close to zero "healing" effects, it is solely for the purpose of relaxation and for giving a boost to Lymph-Fluid circulation. If you suffer from bone/cartilagic or traumatic issues, a correctly trained western therapheut would be the better option.

I have heard stories of a few friends and also myself endeavoured this : we all went to a Thai Traditional massage to solve neck pains ( actually rheumatic pain due to cold climate, which would settle by itself given enough time in tropical warm temperatures), the massaeuses involved, armed with their 2-week seminar at Wat Po knowledge backing them, would make the situation even worse.

Feel warned.

Edited by crazygreg44

you should rather ask yourself, does Thai Massage qualify as therapheutically related and medicinal massage, with the aim of healing an existing joint/neck/back pain situation ?

Thai massage has close to zero "healing" effects, it is solely for the purpose of relaxation and for giving a boost to Lymph-Fluid circulation. If you suffer from bone/cartilagic or traumatic issues, a correctly trained western therapheut would be the better option.

I have heard stories of a few friends and also myself endeavoured this : we all went to a Thai Traditional massage to solve neck pains ( actually rheumatic pain due to cold climate, which would settle by itself given enough time in tropical warm temperatures), the massaeuses involved, armed with their 2-week seminar at Wat Po knowledge backing them, would make the situation even worse.

Feel warned.

Thanks for the advice but this is exactly why im posting on TV, thai massage palours are 2 to a penny here and thats not what i want, im looking for a recommendation from a member who may have used a physio/massge person before and helped with back/neck pain.

I dont wanna just walk in to any old place