Am I being to cynical as my doormat friend suggests?

ppmacready

10 minutes with a bum gun and she'd be good to go.

Like that, but in the ass? suicide.gifblink.png Must be really to hot for some brains today! facepalm.gif

This is a really strange thread. Lucky our red friends haven't paid a visit.... I think they would be really confused

alf, does ur friend know u tapped his lady?

The reds...would be the only one's to understand the meaning of this thread.....thats what they are good at....unravelling logic.

You are not following me. I didn't mean, the reds, I meant our mod friends here ;)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some guys become doormats as the OP describes them out of choice and whether the women are working or ex-working girls or not is totally irrelevant.

There are men who try to live a dream as if they have starring roles in some romantic Hollywood movie and actually block out the realities completely until they come along and smack them hard in the faces.

From my experiences with these types of people, both men and women, who will not face the facts for what they actually are and prefer to live in their own cloud cuckoo land, will never listen to those who have clearer views of their situation looking in from the outside. It is a total waste of time and effort trying to make them see realities and best to never become involved in their personal and domestic lives. My motto is, become involved with losers and the desperate will only bring unnecessary burdens to those trying to help and be well meaning.

They are self destructive, the long and suffering and best to just let them get on with it or avoid these types of people completely.

I agree with the juice !

Come again, my friend is who? His lady? And what is tapped? blink.png

No, your friend is the guy, correct ?

I though you previously hit her ? (tapped=hit). and I'm not talking about beating her, if u get what I. trying to say, little ole alf. Capiche?

your friends are idiots and obviously unable to attract females without flashing the cash, which is quite sad.

not all thai girls are after money. you certainly dont need to spend a setang to meet and have a wonderful and fulfilling relationship with a thai girl

Your friends sound like many other westerners, are they overweight, facial haired, tattooed, wifebeater wearing, or maybe all four?

Come again, my friend is who? His lady? And what is tapped? blink.png

No, your friend is the guy, correct ?

I though you previously hit her ? (tapped=hit). and I'm not talking about beating her, if u get what I. trying to say, little ole alf. Capiche?

=Neverdie= your fantasy wink1.gif

I wrote "do not remember what it really was on that lunch

and dining table, outside on a bungalows veranda of a friend.

I look at the womanbigg.gif.pagespeed.ce.dj48PKVP9g.gif, which I just recently met after years."

I brought the woman to that bungalow as my GF at that time, few years ago

and visited a friend.

I met her just recently and spent some days together in the "City of angels" still like very much to be with herdancing.gif and the man she is now in BKK with, (my PM to you beforehand) I do not know personally. bigg.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

When they say that, ask them if they'd buy a girl back home a house, in her name etc etc. If not, why does it make a difference just because she's Thai?

At least, Its usually much cheaper here, to buy a house, I live in one I paid about half of the cost, 6.000 Euro,

since 12 years with my children and the house owner, my GF. tongue.png

ppmacready

Posted 2014-05-23 19:26:56

I worked 30 years to pay of my mortgage.

So I don't think its sensible, to buy a 'resting' working girl a house.
Or support her family and excessive demands.
My 'doormat' friends disagree.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I feel sad for you, It is really an achievement to pay off your house, good job. But than have that thing hanging over you for the rest of your life.
Why not try to live your life a little bit. Who for God sake buy a house for another human being. You buy it of course together, maybe in both names..... i think you need to get away from all these moneyfocus guys around here with their scary attitud and very afraid approach to life.... Start to live your life or go back home, it is patetic some answers really..
Glegolo

A 'resting' working girl. Hmmm, reminds me of a couple of parities on old adages, "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think" or "You can take a whore out of the bar, but can't take the bar out of the whore."

In either event, you must careful when thinking of establishing a relationship with a lady of negotiable virtue. If they have been working long enough, they may still see themselves as commodities; either expecting their long-term customer to continually pay for it or they will be available to all with the entrance fee. If somehow you can bridge that mindset, you may have a chance. Look around you and see the relationships that exist between falang and former ladies of negotiable virtue--how many are loving caring relationships and how many are driven by monetary values?

your friends are idiots and obviously unable to attract females without flashing the cash, which is quite sad.

not all thai girls are after money. you certainly dont need to spend a setang to meet and have a wonderful and fulfilling relationship with a thai girl

Not one satang star kicker ? What world are you living in ?

• Like 1

She will leave you - period. She has to. Reverse the roles. A woman comes to your country. She says - quit your job, I will support you but give you $0 each month would you do that? Of course not! You expect a Thai woman to do that? You say yes. OK, and then pay the family so much each month because she is doing that now. YOU MUST PAY the money or she keeps working. What do you want to do? If you leave her what does she have? NOTHING. If you want to make the situation right you must give her something to make her whole in case you leave - and you will. Maybe you should put 20k each month in an account for her. Remember, there is no alimony in this country. Her friends will call her buffalo as long as she is not getting security for the future – just like your friends would call you stupid if a woman supported you.

So you leave her after 5 years. If she is a bar girls she lost a huge amount of money plus she is less desirable.

This is an ongoing issue and farangs just don’t understand. Think about her. She would be stupid to live with you if she is not getting something each month – etc. If you don’t, then let her work every night.

She will leave you - period. She has to. Reverse the roles. A woman comes to your country. She says - quit your job, I will support you but give you $0 each month would you do that? Of course not! You expect a Thai woman to do that? You say yes. OK, and then pay the family so much each month because she is doing that now. YOU MUST PAY the money or she keeps working. What do you want to do? If you leave her what does she have? NOTHING. If you want to make the situation right you must give her something to make her whole in case you leave - and you will. Maybe you should put 20k each month in an account for her. Remember, there is no alimony in this country. Her friends will call her buffalo as long as she is not getting security for the future – just like your friends would call you stupid if a woman supported you.

So you leave her after 5 years. If she is a bar girls she lost a huge amount of money plus she is less desirable.

This is an ongoing issue and farangs just don’t understand. Think about her. She would be stupid to live with you if she is not getting something each month – etc. If you don’t, then let her work every night.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

:fuyou:

Your immaturity...is quite amusing...please do post more of your moronic replies...

Use your own judgement !!!

If a working girl is resting , while with you , you aren't getting your money's worth .

I have seen so many men robbed of their all , my advice is rent a house or apartment . If things go wrong you haven't lost your capital , just stop paying the rent and move away .

There's a saying here " Once a working girl , always a working girl ", all they are after is your money .

Where do they exist?, i think only in your mind starkicker,unless she is made of plastic and you have a foot pump in the house,even then there is some outlay.

Where do you hang out, Marko? Clearly not in places where such women exist.

I Tried that with a nice girl. She told me that sex is much better with a nice gift. She was right, we had a rocking time. LOL Cheap skates are also lousy lovers

I have a great wife who supports me. ( I love to dance the Tango) She told me not to buy a car for my GF, which I promissed. About the "friends" in Pattaya I don't give a rats a......... Just too many cheap bastards here.

Use your own judgement !!!

If a working girl is resting , while with you , you aren't getting your money's worth .

I have seen so many men robbed of their all , my advice is rent a house or apartment . If things go wrong you haven't lost your capital , just stop paying the rent and move away .

There's a saying here " Once a working girl , always a working girl ", all they are after is your money .

Sure, just another jeck off. Afraid to spend a buck and no brains

funny thing. I bet this guy thinks this is a hot girl.....................lol.

To thais and ME we wonder why go for fugglies?

:fuyou:

Your immaturity...is quite amusing...please do post more of your moronic replies...

I replied to this above post off -choochoo- !

When I wanted to take the photo away, I realized that I could not as it was already quoted!

=ggt= first think, where it could have come from my respond. You are no moron and should have seen that, made a conclusion. blink.png

Edited by ALFREDO

Buy a house yes, set it up with lawyer , BUT never ever have she and she family involved as owner or sign any papers. The the door matt will se how long this relation will last.. BE the owner yourself with the sneaky way the lawyer in Thailand set it up. Let the ex whore or paused whore live there with you til your acount is emmpty in other ways. Then atleast in the end the guy have a house he can sell when the light has come to the brain

I am simply amazed at the number of farangs who come to Thailand and honestly think they will find their soulmate in a bar. There are good Thai girls available who will not take advantage of you, but you sure won't find them in a bar. And I don't understand why they all want a girl who is under 30. There are a plethora of beautiful, clean and honest Thai girls over the age of 35. Many of them have never been married and have no children. And they have jobs in offices, not in bars! And no Thai guys want them, because they're just like the majority of farangs; they only want the young ones. The very ones who are only looking for a Sugar Daddy.

As for building her a house; why not? First of all, we have a hell of a lot more money than they do. And if you were in your home country with a good job or good retirement you would gladly build or buy a house for your farang wife. And can someone please explain to me why in the hell you would build her a Bt4 Million or more house? They never grew up in a house like that. Remember, they're poor. My own personal advice is that if she wants a house that costs more than Bt1 Million, then it is time to tell her "adios".

My Thai lady is 38 and never been married. She has a good job and makes decent money, for a Thai girl. She will never win a Miss Thailand contest and could never get a job as a go-go girl. But she is clean and honest and hard-working and comes from a very nice family. Next year we will begin building a house in the country. How much of a house does she want? We're talking under Bt500,000. No mansion. We don't need a mansion and don't want one either.