Recommended Lawyer

astral

Khun Prem

Jural Law

143/47-48 Soi 10 Thapprasit Road

Pattaya 038 300988

He will give you advice and quote you a fee if you want him to act for you.

He now works out of an office of Thai Swiss Lawyers 2/3 of the way down Thepprasit Road, Right Hand side, starting from Sukhumvit.

Magna Carta Group on South Pattaya Rd (just about the corner of 3rd rd) will handle all of your property, accounting and legal requirements.

038-373736

They have english speaking staff and are always freindly, helpful and most importantly get the correct paperwork inplace.

First consulatation is free.

• 3 months later...

Don't get confused with the khun Prem(jit)....lady lawyer (liar) & cheating thief also from Thepprasit Rd. Now trades as TLC.....HAHAHAHAHAHA......Thepprasit Law Co.........Consult this old witch at your peril.......The bar girl with the lawyers licence ! If not the biggest, certainly one of the biggest crooks in town!

wow clicker, don't hang back mate, say what you think.

This is why I think the expats club(s) in Pattaya are good, which ever one you go to (see my post on Expat Friends of Pattaya). People who have had bad or good experiences are more than happy to tell you about them and you can pick and choose then who you go to armed with a lot more info.

I have used Magna Carta to. They do do things properly (as far as a Thai lawyer can do things properly :o ) but I have had a couple of hiccups with them. There are plent of good lawyers around and as many bad ones.

Yep WCR straight to the point:-) When it comes to money / business matters lets be honest, can any of us afford to mince our words? I posted regarding this lying, thieving old con merchant in the hope that it saves someone from falling into her trap & consequently losing money, not to mention totally wasting their time. Remember.....PREMJIT.....LADY LAWYER, as opposed to Khun Prem, who by all accounts is a decent operator.

Agreed, such organisations as the ex-pats do of course have their uses, especially when it comes to information based on personal experience.

My personal recommendation is

Ponthep Werachon. Attorney at Law, Notary, Thai Advocat.

448/17 National Housing Building 2

Theppasit Soi 3, Pattaya

Ph 038 300967

He's also a member of Rotary International and is well respected by the legit. business community.

• 3 months later...

my advise wil be to use the lawyer :Ponthep Werachon. Attorney at Law, Notary, Thai Advocat.

448/17 National Housing Building 2

Theppasit Soi 3, Pattaya

Ph 038 300967

this gentleman knows his business and i am very happy to have him as my company lawyer.

regards.

soki. :o

I have formed a company so that I can buy a house. What do these people charge to do the Annual returns?

The Return, plus a small amount of tax due, comes to about 15,000 each year.

David,

if your compnay isn't operating (which your's won't be) I think the annual return fee is about Bt12-15k.

Why are you asking about annual returns, it should have been done by now.

Nowadays you have show some activity. A lease on the house, back to you,

and a nominal rent. Otherwise the company office will strike your company off.

Not all companies are taxed at the same time. Mine comes due in October.

I can tell you more exactly in a couple of weeks as I have to pay soon.

Edited by astral