Australia V Brazil

Totster

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a BS game, the ref was totally against us. We would of won that game if Brazil didnt have a 12 man team

I agree , the ref was a dago in disguise, but Kewell should have buried that chance as well.

Should be a good match against the Croats, hope the Ozzies go through.

Brasil will crush the ROOS!!!! :D
Just remember the australian soccer motto If it Moves Kick it, :D watch out for spiteful ankle kicking and dummy spits by the Roos if decisions go against them, sadly it is very much a part of all grades of australian sport,this is not a dig at australian sport, just a statement of fact :o Nignoy

A predictible result, 2-0. Still Oz had chances to run it a lot closer. Kewell will never get an easier one at this level.

25-9 penalty count for the best in the world makes them hard to beat.

Shots on goal were nearly equal. :o

At least Ogilvy won the US Open Golf !!!

Edited by Old Croc

Just remember the australian soccer motto If it Moves Kick it, :D watch out for spiteful ankle kicking and dummy spits by the Roos if decisions go against them, sadly it is very much a part of all grades of australian sport,this is not a dig at australian sport, just a statement of fact :o Nignoy

And just remember that we are the best

Just remember the australian soccer motto If it Moves Kick it, :D watch out for spiteful ankle kicking and dummy spits by the Roos if decisions go against them, sadly it is very much a part of all grades of australian sport,this is not a dig at australian sport, just a statement of fact :D Nignoy

:D

Hey, Fly, you'll get a holiday with statements like that.

I thought Brazil looked pretty laboured compared with their normal exuberant self, Ronaldo is off the pace and they were pretty tame at finishing. No finesse from the Aussies but fair dos they stuck it to em, although perhaps a bit embarrasing when spitting the dummy. :o

Just make sure you go at the Croats... better still, if you lost by 2:1 that'd suit me for the predictions :D

Why do people think im this fly dude??

Why would I get a holiday from the mods for telling facts.

The refs saved brazil and didnt want the world champs out of the first round.

But you watch there time will come, we will make it out of the group stages and face them again and we will put an end to this Brazil team.

Just remember the australian soccer motto If it Moves Kick it, :D watch out for spiteful ankle kicking and dummy spits by the Roos if decisions go against them, sadly it is very much a part of all grades of australian sport,this is not a dig at australian sport, just a statement of fact :D Nignoy

You have to actually win something first to earn that accolade bro.

:o

Well if you go back and check on some of your old posts as your alterego, The Fly, you will forgive us for thinking that Donz and The Fly are indeed the same entity... ie, you both talk <deleted> :o:D

Well if you go back and check on some of your old posts as your alterego, The Fly, you will forgive us for thinking that Donz and The Fly are indeed the same entity... ie, you both talk <deleted> :o:D

But I only speak the truth.

Oy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you leave my old sparring partner alone. Donz can't be the Fly. Even the Fly didn't talk that much <deleted>. :D

what a BS game, the ref was totally against us. We would of won that game if Brazil didnt have a 12 man team

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR pardon me for being stroopid, but how could you have won if you couldn't even put it in an open goal.

Defination of WIN in Football ( Soccer for the plebonions)

A win in football comes from scoring more goals than the opposition.

2-0 to the opposition cannot constitute a win even if the ref scored both goals himself. :o

Look I'll show you Dunz

post-14019-1150692838_thumb.jpg

There simple isn't it?

Again Lucio is making to much Problem.. he should be drop from the squad... Ze Roberto is playing well and im impressed...

Yes the ref is always on Brazil Side well this is Football. Sometimes without Brazil in the World Cup its just like there is no Football on this planet :o

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR pardon me for being stroopid, but how could you have won if you couldn't even put it in an open goal.

2-0 to the opposition cannot constitute a win even if the ref scored both goals himself. :o

Look I'll show you Dunz

There simple isn't it?

Cutting off any attack by blowing for offide incorrectly or any other form of not allowing one team the opportunity to get goals does make it difficult to score.

There. Simple, isn't it?!

A predictible result, 2-0. Still Oz had chances to run it a lot closer. Kewell will never get an easier one at this level.

25-9 penalty count for the best in the world makes them hard to beat.

Shots on goal were nearly equal. :D

At least Ogilvy won the US Open Golf !!!

Just watched a replay of the game mate, the Roo,s did suffer a bit with the ref, was listening to the german commentary on the match, they were tearing strips off the referee,all in all it was a good game could easily have been 2-2, but without being negative, the overacting and the forecasted dummy spits did not enhance the roo,s reputation in germany, lets hope they change tactics against croatia, because the croats are not Primadonnas like Brazil, if the roo,s start any sneaky stuff ,the croats are liable to knock 7 bells out of them, but still may the best teams go through :o nignoy

Look I'll show you Dunz

There simple isn't it?

Cutting off any attack by blowing for offide incorrectly or any other form of not allowing one team the opportunity to get goals does make it difficult to score.

C'mon guys, you simply weren't good enough and can't go blaming the ref when you were fouling as much as you were. :D If you want to see bias refs in action, take a look at England's opener against Paraguay and the '98 world cup gainst the Argies.

C'mon guys, you simply weren't good enough and can't go blaming the ref when you were fouling as much as you were. :o If you want to see bias refs in action, take a look at England's opener against Paraguay and the '98 world cup gainst the Argies.

Joking aside, I thought the Ozzies played with real spirit. There certainly WASN'T two goals in it. If anything they deserved a draw at least. Still that's football.

Look I'll show you Dunz

There simple isn't it?

:D Good one Lampy -some lads need pictures to figure it out!!! :D

C'mon guys, you simply weren't good enough and can't go blaming the ref when you were fouling as much as you were. :o If you want to see bias refs in action, take a look at England's opener against Paraguay and the '98 world cup gainst the Argies.

Want to see robbery look at the Yank Italian match - the ref fked that one up royally. :D

Points taken, and in the normal course of events Australia shouldn't have had a look-in, but I think this game is an example of just how dubious some of the refereeing has been - or is it more a matter of newer and stricter guidelines for them to follow?

It's actually quite tiring to hear so many excuses about everthing:

* it's too hot

* the ball flies too straight

* the ball swerves too much

* the ball helps the strikers

* the ball helps the goalies

* the frogs were croaking too loudly (by the Ukranians after their drubbing)

* the grass is too dry (one would think the Dutch talking about grass, but this was the French)

* the team is too young

* the team is too old

* the team will be ready for Euro2008

* yadda yadda yadda

For God's sake - wouldn't it be nice to have blame-free games?

Now, about the ref in the Oz-Brazil game . . . :o

Edited by Sing_Sling

Points taken, and in the normal course of events Australia shouldn't have had a look-in, but I think this game is an example of just how dubious some of the refereeing has been - or is it more a matter of newer and stricter guidelines for them to follow?

* it's too hot

* the grass is too dry (one would think the Dutch talking about grass, but this was the French)

* the team is too young

* the team is too old

* yadda yadda yadda

Now, about the ref in the Oz-Brazil game . . . :o

I think Australia don't have very good Strikers, they coudn't score an goal and they had several opportunities

* it's too hot

* the team is too young

* the team is too old

* yadda yadda yadda

Now, about the ref in the Oz-Brazil game . . . :D

Well the ball's been changed, with its new swervy panels as opposed to the traditional edge-seam type, so there's defo something in that. It's lighter and reacts differently in the air than the old ones. Teams would have been training with these new balls but I doubt if they were before the world cup. Everyone's in the same boat of course and it will be interesting to see second round matches ending with penalties (apart from England :D ) to see all the flyovers. :o

Some one mentioned the referee as being <deleted> for blowing up for off-side numerous times during the Oz-Brazil game, when the guy wasn't. Sorry, but that has nothing to do with the referee. Unless of course you want to be pedantic, and call the linesmen assistant referees. The Linesmen have precedence over off-side calls. I must admit though, I did not see many harsh decisions during the match, and I was completely unbiased. In fact as the referees go in this World Cup, he had quite a good match. Never in my life have I seen such a collection of people that can't do their job, as the officials in this World Cup. I have however now noticed that Harry Kewell has been charged by F.I.F.A. for insulting the ref. Perhaps he told him the truth obout the other refs.

Edited by lampard10