NCPO to take legal action against Amsterdam

Lite Beer

If he is arrested and jailed unfortunately there will be a queue of other lawyers to take his place to spout Thaksin's evil.

There,s always room for more lawyers. In thai jails..., unless of course taksins extra judicial murder principle is applied, take your choice.

Love it.

Cannot bad talk the coup (return to democracy)

yingluck still in detention with Chalerm.

No bombings of innocent protestors.

If ever there was a perfect coup this is it.

Well done General Prayuth.

The way things are going with all the evils I discuss being removed or arrested I won't have anymore to say on this site and I am sure some would be very happy with that. wink.png

Agreed... We can go back to discussing the price of buffaloes..lol

Edited by Bkkbound

Love it.

Cannot bad talk the coup or as I like to affectionately call it "the return to democracy"

The way things are going with all the evils I discuss being removed or arrested I won't have anymore to say on this site and I am sure some would be very happy with that. wink.png

Your remarks are a little one sided. Suthep and Co. were also removed and the demonstrators from both sides have been sent home.

Very good news, they really are taking out the shin clan and cronies.... This gets better by the hour..

Well Amsterdam, does not do anything for goodness of his heart. he is just a hired gun that goes off unexpectedly

NCPO take legal action against someone not in Thailand? cheesy.gif Waste of time and not sure why they bother.

I think we are not going to see Amsterdam anymore in Thai soil unless he is brave enough to step in again and fight for this case.

Very good news, they really are taking out the shin clan and cronies.... This gets better by the hour..

Well Amsterdam, does not do anything for goodness of his heart. he is just a hired gun that goes off unexpectedly

Another example of exceptionally poor judgement by the fugitive..

I honestly don't know why people hate him so much. He says what he says because he is a lobbyist. It is his job. He has to say this stuff. If I was as evil as thaksin I would want Robert on my side too. Robert doesn't believe any of this stuff. He gets paid to make you think he believes it.

Brilliant lobbyist. Brilliant.

Here is an example of Robert saying things he doesn't believe in because he is getting paid.

Robert is Canadian and they have an appointed senate in that fully democratic country yet Robert Amsterdam said "While the half-appointed senate exists for no other reason than to limit democracy".

You would think he has sleepless nights defending the scum that he does, but if you ask him how he sleeps at night he would not doubt say "On a very very large pile of money"

• Like 1

To the moderators:

If voices critical of the coup are not allowed to be published on ThaiVisa (according to the new policy announced today, which we must accept) why are toadies like Scamper still allowed to make comments? Isn't that one-sided?

Surely the fair policy would be to disallow ALL comments, and just publish the original news story.

Oh come on now, the country is clearly happier that the shin clan have been taken down and stability, law and order has returned to the nation, something which many of us in Thailand have argued for and support... The law does not prevent us from extolling the virtues of the military and achievements so far, i suspect the military would view that with suspicion should this site take such a stance.

Besides if we just want news there,s plenty of other sites..

Edited by Bkkbound

As some people have indicated he's a lawyer, it's about who pays him, he's no worse than a lawyer defending a child molester, but ethics aside, someone has to do it, he will do all he can to get a not guilty verdict, and sometimes they do, knowing full well they're guilty. It's all about the money, and of course the publicity too.

• Like 1

To the moderators:

If voices critical of the coup are not allowed to be published on ThaiVisa (according to the new policy announced today, which we must accept) why are toadies like Scamper still allowed to make comments? Isn't that one-sided?

Surely the fair policy would be to disallow ALL comments, and just publish the original news story.

This is a decision made by the coup leaders in enforcing strict limitations on any comments that can be construed as being negative about the imposition of Martial Law or the Coup. The coup leaders have made this decision for a reason to ensure peace and no stirring of negative sentiment that could cause any further violence.

We must all respect it and the moderators are only following the guidelines set under Martial law.

As for Scampers comments. His comments do not break the strict guidelines set under martial law.

Lets try to moderate our own comments for the sake of the moderators and for Thai Visa Forum.

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 2

Love it.

Cannot bad talk the coup or as I like to affectionately call it "the return to democracy"

sad.png

As some people have indicated he's a lawyer, it's about who pays him, he's no worse than a lawyer defending a child molester, but ethics aside, someone has to do it, he will do all he can to get a not guilty verdict, and sometimes they do, knowing full well they're guilty. It's all about the money, and of course the publicity too.

Yeah, but in doing so aren't you supposed to wear an appropriate black or grey suit and tie, and not a ruddy great fat red shirt? cheesy.gif

Edited by UbonRatch