My wife cheat me with a thai man

norway99

I dont know what to do, im marry 5 year with a thai girl, she is not a bar girl...

We have 1 kids 6 month and 1 kids 4 years

My work is offshore soo im away my worktime, and then back again.

Find out she have a thai man living in my house when i stay at work last 16 month

He use my money, drink my beer, eat my food , use my money, play with my kid, use my car, use my bed and <deleted> my wife when she was pregnant and after too

My kid is like me, but not 100% sure, how can i be when i find out this ?

I realy dont know, should i forgive for the kid, she say it will never happenen or only go on and kick she out.

She say in start only for fun she <deleted> him

The child's features are often a good indication if the child has mixed origin (asian/caucasian). But if you are in doubt you can always do a DNA test, sometimes a blood test is enough.

Your question about your marriage can only you yourself answer.You have to decide if you want to give your marriage another try or not and under what conditions.

1 post discussing grammar removed.

It wasn't discussing grammar, it was questioning the integrity of the language used in the post as it's so troll like from a first poster that it defies belief.

But I won't bother trying to explain any further for fear of getting a broadside.

I suspected you were calling him a troll. Calling someone a troll without further proof is not appreciated on the forum.

Trolls are best given a short answer or ignored all together. Than you don't give in to their desire and don't get in trouble your self.

• Confused 1

Hi Norway99 so sorry to hear about your situation and really feel so sad for the little children if they are yours. Be sure to do a dna testing because apart from this thai man, she could have been cheating with other farangs too.

It is a real marriage, not a village marriage.

Before we marry i check alot in internett and know how some thai girl could cheat some man.

I was proud i have found a good girl.....

if we end the marriage, she will go out of the gate with zero, because i do all i could do soo not any could cheat me on money.

Yes, im norwegian but if you drink to many beer not always easy to write...

I will do DNA test, but if that is my kid what to do ? Is very diffecult to run away from my wife because my kids. i Know i never will trust she the time im away for work 2 weeks. It will be a very hard time for me

1 post discussing grammar removed.

It wasn't discussing grammar, it was questioning the integrity of the language used in the post as it's so troll like from a first poster that it defies belief.

But I won't bother trying to explain any further for fear of getting a broadside.

agree. looking at the vocabulary, use of language and grammar i'd say this was a troll.

it is valid to comment on grammar to encourage correct use of grammar and to deter trolls

So you work offshore.

What is your position and what is your rotation,as most people in Norway work 2 on 4 off,giving you more time in the marital home than away from it.

I find the OP slightly suspect also.

Still if what you say is factual more fool you.

yes, i work 2-4 rotation

and when we kick the maid we have, she write to me and also send pic of the man.

She was afraid my wife , could not tell when she was in the house

Not saying that the story is incredulous but maybe some further verification may assist.

norway99, did she write you a letter and post to you in Norway?

Or did she write you an email?

If she wrote you an email, maybe you can share it with us so that we can advise you better.

One peice of solid advice I can give you is that ...

Yes, im norwegian but if you drink to many beer not always easy to write...

Drinking and writing on the Forum is not a good idea.

This is common among Thai women. I have been witness to many of these arrangements. Leave her and Dont look back. It will continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I agree with you , if you get a thai girl like this you can bet she will do it again.

if the car and things are in your name get out . i do understand about the kids.

take the pain now it gets harder later .

i understand and respect you still need to support the kids..

after 10 years in thailand have seen it more times than i can count

there is a good book i read once Private dancer , good read

• Like 1

I just want to say I hope you come out of this ok. I feel I cannot give advice for I honestly donot know how deep your feeling are for fidelity in a relationship. Now that you have seen a picture of the man I am curious if you have seen him around your home in the past when you were there? There is a very good chance she sees him even when you are in the country and keeps him close by saying he is her brother or cousin. I know of one instance where a man worked out of the country and when he would come home, the wife told him the thai man who was sleeping on the couch was her brother and every time he came home this thai guy slept on the couch. The foreigner finally foundout the thai man was her thai husband who slept in the bed with her when the foreigner was away working. They worked it out and are still together.

I read somewhere where over 63 % of thai men have affairs but further on in the article it said that over 68% of thai women have affairs so it appears to be quite common. It just comes down to how a person deals with it. I feel each person is on their own with this.There is no clear answer. But I would say if money isnot an issue divorce is ok and hire a full time nanny,for the child,

In any relationship where one person works away from home for long periods, problems are more likely to occur. The fact that it's a cross-cultural relationship doesn't help, but I don't think your situation is uncommon the world over and certainly not one that is limited to relationships with Thais.

Good luck.

• 4 years later...

'Find out she have a thai man living in my house when i stay at work last 16 month'

Sorry bud but that's normal - I thought they all did that.

I was talking to a past 'fling' today - she's got herself a bloke who's on his last legs but owns 3 condos in Pattaya and has bought her a house.  She's taking care of him OK I think but she asked me to look her up when I get back - as she put it, she wants a 'gig'.

Sorry to the guys that have been lucky if there are any but from my experience Thai girls have a different perspective on marriage to that which we have.  They don't see a lot wrong with them playing around as long as its with a Thai - you're just an income machine.  Much the same way as they only get jealous over other Thai girls - if they think you've been chatting to a western girl they couldn't care less.  I think to some of them we are a sub species.

Mine had a Thai boyfriend but I'm not an idiot, found out and divorced her.  As far as I know she's hooked another guy down in Pattaya now and still has her Thai boyfriend. The poor unsuspecting foreigner could well be a member here. Know a Rutsarin from Buriram anyone?

Live, learn and move on.

Edited by KhaoYai

31 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Sorry to the guys that have been lucky if there are any but from my experience Thai girls have a different perspective on marriage to that which we have.  They don't see a lot wrong with them playing around as long as its with a Thai - you're just an income machine.  Much the same way as they only get jealous over other Thai girls - if they think you've been chatting to a western girl they couldn't care less.  I think to some of them we are a sub species.

It's not really jealousy toward other Thai women, but rather just protecting their investment. It's all about the money. 

• Like 1

Just now, tropo said:

It's not really jealousy toward other Thai women, but rather just protecting their investment. It's all about the money. 

In short-they'd copulate with a hamster if it had a gold ring around its tail.

Woo it,marry it,move to the hamster's homeland..and divorce it with a handsome remuneration.

Then back to Somchai drunkard..and pure bliss,

• Confused 1