Bad Debts

It never seizes to amaze me how many times I see posts that start with "A friend of mine would like to know"... Its so obvious, particularly when its of a sensitive nature that the poster is seeking the information for himself. Unless you are well known personally on here I don’t see why you need to do this.

But then again I can see why people would, there’s nothing more annoying in getting replies by people who tell you that you shouldn’t have allowed yourself to get in the position your in, like you want to here this ?! The question wasn’t if he was a good boy or a bad boy, the question was can he be prevented from leaving !

No, the question was could his 'colleague' be prevented from leaving. :D

The fact that the wannabe defaulter slipped up and stated the obvious is quite relevant, IMHO.

The OP clearly has the integrity of someone who shaves twice each morning; he appears to have two faces.

The ethics of an estate agent or 'realtor' spring to mind... :o

What I meant was it was obvious on his 1st post, long before he slipped up !

Also a friend of mine wants to know what you have against estate agents ? :D

Very droll...! :D

I have a suggestion. Lets start a "My friend/colleague wants to know" thread, for all those people out there who run around gathering information for there friends or colleagues, coz they are too lazy to do it for themselves ! :D

It never seizes to amaze me how many times I see posts that start with "A friend of mine would like to know"... Its so obvious, particularly when its of a sensitive nature that the poster is seeking the information for himself. Unless you are well known personally on here I don’t see why you need to do this.

But then again I can see why people would, there’s nothing more annoying in getting replies by people who tell you that you shouldn’t have allowed yourself to get in the position your in, like you want to here this ?! The question wasn’t if he was a good boy or a bad boy, the question was can he be prevented from leaving !

No, the question was could his 'colleague' be prevented from leaving. :D

The fact that the wannabe defaulter slipped up and stated the obvious is quite relevant, IMHO.

The OP clearly has the integrity of someone who shaves twice each morning; he appears to have two faces.

The ethics of an estate agent or 'realtor' spring to mind... :o

What I meant was it was obvious on his 1st post, long before he slipped up !

Also a friend of mine wants to know what you have against estate agents ? :D

Very droll...! :D

I have a suggestion. Lets start a "My friend/colleague wants to know" thread, for all those people out there who run around gathering information for there friends or colleagues, coz they are too lazy to do it for themselves ! :D

That's a nice one :D