Men Are Hard To Pleased

Men Are Hard To Pleased

The problems with GUYS:

If u TREAT him nicely, he says u are IN LOVE with him;

If u Don't, he says u are PROUD.

If u DRESS Nicely, he says u are trying to LURE him;

If u Don't, he says u are from KAMPUNG.

If u ARGUE with him, he says u are STUBBORN;

If u keep QUIET, he says u have no BRAINS.

If u are SMARTER than him, he'll lose FACE;

If he's Smarter than u, he is GREAT.

If u don't Love him, he tries to POSSESS u;

If u Love him, he will try to LEAVE u.(very true huh?)

If u don't make love with him., he says u don't Love him;

If u do!! he says u are CHEAP.

If u tell him your PROBLEM, he says u are TROBLESOME;

If u don't, he says that u don't TRUST him.

If u SCOLD him, u are like a NANNY to him;

If he SCOLDS u, it is because he CARES for u.

If u BREAK your PROMISE, u Cannot be TRUSTED;

If he BREAKS his, he is FORCED to do so.

If! u SMOKE, u are BAD girl;

If he SMOKES, he is GENTLEMENT.

If u do WELL in your exams, he says it's LUCK;

If he does WELL, it's BRAINS.

If u HURT him, u are CRUEL;

If he HURTS u, u are too SENSITIVE!!

& sooo hard to please!!!!!

If u send this to guys, they will swear that it's not true.......

but if u don't, they say u are selfish.....

The moral of the story is.......SEND THIS TO GUYS OUT THERE ANYWAY...

Send it to girls also, gives them some laughter ...

Man says to God: "God, why did you make woman so beautiful?"

God says: "So you would love her."

"But God," the man says, "why did you make her so dumb?"

God says: "So she would love you." :o:D

THE NEW MALE

He was a big man. Everything about him was big—his hands, arms, legs, and his stomach. His voice was deep, and at times booming, except when he laughed. Then he giggled, like a child.

"I divide my practice into three parts—structure, chemistry, and psychology. I am your partner in the creation of health. My method is to provide you with all the information that you need to make your decisions, and support after you make them."

This was clearly not the kind of health care professional I had encountered in the past.

For half an hour, he listened to me, gently asking one question after another. He was clear, patient, and informed. He offered what he had to share, but he didn't insist that I take it.

Two days after my visit, I got a call.

"Do you have any questions?" he asked, in his deep, resonate voice. "I gave you a lot of information, and I want to make sure your questions are answered."

When I visited him the following weeks, he remembered my story without looking at a chart or notes. I was comforted by his interest in me.

This man is a new male.

The new male is interested in people. He is sensitive, tender, and caring. He cares about Life. He laughs freely, cries easily, and feels deeply. His emotions flow through him like a river. He uses more than his mind to solve problems. He looks for more than colleagues on his journey through life. He is guided by his heart.

If his heart tells him to learn medicine, he does. If it tells him to care for children he does. If it calls him into business, he goes there. Whatever he chooses, he chooses with his heart. He is not concerned with the expectations of others, or the expectations of his culture. He is his own culture. He can be a nurse's aid or a corporate executive, a secretary or a military officer. He chooses his role in life, and fills it with reverence.

The new male is redefining masculinity. He is emerging in every culture, nation, and neighborhood. He makes us feel happy to be alive. He cares about us and about Life. He is open and patient, considerate and courageous. He asks for what he needs, and gives what he has. He knows how to share and how to receive.

The new male loves the living Earth, and with him, it is in good hands. He loves children, the old, the sick, and the weak. He is a loyal friend, a sensitive companion, and a powerful ally.

The human experience is changing, and the new male is at the heart of the change.

Love

THE NEW FEMALE

"We have reached 37,000 feet," said our captain. "I have turned off the seat belt sign, but when you are seated, I suggest you leave it fastened."

Her voice was calm and reassuring. It had no military sternness, and no paternal overtones. It had no maternal overtones. It was clear and warm, steady and sensitive. She wore her responsibility with ease.

She did not say whether she was a mother. She could have been. I was more concerned that she was a good pilot. She proved that she was with her beautiful takeoff and landing. She proved it continually through the San Francisco fog, the midwest thunderstorms, and the night approach to the busy New York airport. I never doubted her abilities, and I don't think she did, either.

The new female is competent in all that she chooses. She chooses whatever her heart tells her. She can create a business, lead a country, drive a truck, hammer nails, deliver mail, or raise a family. She is at home in every social and physical environment. She can be a housewife, if she chooses. She can be anything else, too. She is intuitive and heart centered. She is all that a female has been, and more.

The new female is not bound by the expectations of her culture, or the roles that her society has allotted to females. She is her own culture. She creates her own society. She has embarked on a path of fulfillment that cannot be suppressed. She will not rest until she is all that calls to her. Neither vows nor tradition can contain her.

She is a pioneer, expanding the feminine into its new definition. She is tender and competent, sensitive and discerning, concerned and capable. She is emerging in millions of females, in every culture, race, and religion. She is re-orienting every relationship toward equality. She challenges every social structure and relationship that does not have it. She is a champion of Life, expanding moment by moment into her fullest potential.

The new female is a courageous companion, a cocreative colleague, and a caring friend. She brings all of who she is to the present moment, and contributes to it consciously. She is a blessing to herself and others.

Her impact on the history of humankind has just begun.

Fasten your seat belt.

Love