Driving me Crazy.

NoshowJones

I really need someones help here, there is this box, which comes after I boot up, and also when I ciick on an e-mail address on a companies website.

It is from Internet Explorer, which I never use, it says Navigation to the website was cancelled. After this their is a file download box, it says "do you want to open or save this file?

Name. No script HTML str warn -prev(null)_7, HTM

Type. Firefox HTML Document 894 bytes

From. c:\documents and settings \administrator\

I am asked to open, save, or cancel this file.

This keeps happening also when I get e-mail notifications. This just happened a few weekks ago, I also had a computer engineer at my house to try and fix it, but without success. as I said, I never use IE, and this box says it is something to do with Firefox which I always use. Can anyone please help me here?

On reflection, are you using Noscript? Have you tried 'restart with Addons disabled? Have you done a Malwarebytes scan?

I don't know what Noscript is, your second question, I will try that, it sounds promising as I have been experimenting with add ons, Yes, I always do malware scans, I will do again. Thanks a lot for your help.

On reflection, are you using Noscript? Have you tried 'restart with Addons disabled? Have you done a Malwarebytes scan?

Yes Cooked, I must be using Noscipt, there is an icon "NoscriptHTML" which is something to do with Incredimail (e-mail notifier) I have scanned Malware and disabled Firefox add ons.

I stopped using NoScript long ago as it conflicts with Adblock and other Addons. Looks like you should get rid of Incredimail also, these notifiers want your email address plus password.....

I stopped using NoScript long ago as it conflicts with Adblock and other Addons. Looks like you should get rid of Incredimail also, these notifiers want your email address plus password.....

I have been using Incredimail for about five years without any problem. Using an e-mail notifier is essential for me when I am on Thaivisa for obvious reasons. Do you use an e-mail notifier? If so which one?

I have Gmail notifier but I don't really need it. Don't you open up with all your mails visible in different tabs?

I do not have a Gmail account, but I think my problem may be about to get solved. I tried the Incredimail Help Centre. The only problem is it tells you to click on "run" and everything will be back to normal, but there is no "run" to click on to.

The computer engineer is coming tomorrow, he should be able to fix it.