Brad Pitt attacked on red carpet at 'Maleficent' premiere

webfact

Brad Pitt Attacked On Red Carpet At 'Maleficent' Premiere
The Huffington Post | By Ed Mazza

LOS ANGELES: -- Brad Pitt was reportedly assaulted at Hollywood's El Capitan theater on Wednesday evening while walking the red carpet.

Pitt had been attending the premiere of "Maleficent" with his wife, Angelina Jolie, who stars in the film, when the incident took place.

While Pitt was posing for photographs and signing autographs, a man allegedly hopped a barrier and attacked him. The New York Post reports that the man punched the "Fight Club" star in the face.

Full story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/28/brad-pitt-attacked_n_5408175.html

-- The Huffington Post 2014-05-29

I have always considered Jennifer Aniston to be far more sexy than Angelina Jolie.

hmmm and point? Jolie has more talent in her little finger than Anniston

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I have always considered Jennifer Aniston to be far more sexy than Angelina Jolie.

hmmm and point? Jolie has more talent in her little finger than Anniston

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Artistic talent doesn't have much to do with being attractive to most people. Aniston is also quite talented however instead of block buster action movies which we see Angelina staring in, she is normally seen in romantic comedies and also independent films. I'd say they are both beautiful and talented.

• Like 1

Why is this even important enough to appear in TV.....? In Hollywood yes where they report celebrities scratching their ...... whatever. It's all part of the hustle. But to report is over half a world away.......

It's not a NEWS worthy event......

I really have to see that film, I am dying to know if Angelina Jolie has cleavage or did they use computer graphics to put that in. cheesy.gif

You might get a better view if you watch her in "Pushing Tin".

You can thank me later.

blink.png

He sounds like one of those attention seeking 'serial loonies'

He apparently is.

----------

Vitalii Sediuk has made more waves in Hollywood after he was identified as the man who punched Brad Pitt in the face at the premiere of Maleficent on Wednesday (May 28) in Hollywood.

The Ukrainian man has caused a ruckus at many Hollywood events over the years. He most recently stormed the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival and hid under America Ferreras dress during her film premiere.

http://www.justjared.com/2014/05/29/who-is-vitalii-sediuk-get-the-details-on-hollywoods-prankster/

He sounds like one of those attention seeking 'serial loonies'

Pitt or the other guy? :)

Pitt is actually a very cool, laid back guy. They have a vacation house two doors down from one of my properties in Grayton Beach. One of the most genuine, non-pretentious down to earth dudes you could ever hope to meet.

• Like 1

I really have to see that film, I am dying to know if Angelina Jolie has cleavage or did they use computer graphics to put that in. cheesy.gif

Gets my vote for the bad taste post of the week!

That was probably the poster's intent.

Why is that idiotic laughing-man emoticon so often attached to very unfunny posts? Laughing at one's own joke is usually a sign of a bad joke.

• Like 1

To me, Jennifer Aniston is girlfriend material. Angelina Jolie is a short-time girl. giggle.gif

They are both sexy in their own ways. Angelie though has that crazy bombshell sex appeal, but apparently is very motherly and nurturing. Cool combination.

I always wondered if Anniston stayed single all these years as no one could fill Pitt's shoes of having both the looks and just outright cool personality or if she is a head case in person.

Funny for us to judge either like we would have a shot at either one of them.