Chiang Mai residents reminiscing about BKK coffee shop...

MESmith

It is much more interesting to know which old farts in Chiang Mai used to be whoremongers in their younger days than members living in Bangkok.

Women have their own group for equal rights and have had for years. I think its time that we create a group to counter the "Old Farts" tag........ and with rules..... we need to protest and set up a "Young Farts" group. You NEVER hear someone called a young fart. ......... and I know I am a younger fart now than I was 25 years ago.

PS

Now that I think of it...... I think I will set up a "Young Farts" day at The Pun Pun...... Pick one day of the week and all Young fart members of TV will get a special deal for coming by and telling the war stories of days gone bye, and hopeful, yet to come again..... Any Young Fart candidates interested??? ......Maybe even T Shirts !!!

Edited by Gonzo the Face

It is much more interesting to know which old farts in Chiang Mai used to be whoremongers in their younger days than members living in Bangkok.

Talking of Nostalgia, this morning at 10 am I had cause to walk along that road whose name I always forget (probably for good reason), which connects Sridonchai and Loi Kroh, the one with Imperial Mae Ping hotel. I walked slowly looking and remembering all the little sleazy hole in the wall places I've been to and remembering some pretty wild times. I'm sure there are a lot of people here who remember that particular little area too. I mean that was sleaze, real sleaze, cheap beer and cheap sleaze. I'm not even sure if there were any farang bars at the time,

Chiang Mai needs a few new housewives clubs!!

Not that I remember those . 5 star places, but I think you are referring to the places called "The Caves"... ain't cha???

Not sure CM could take another Housewives without the Mayor in Residence..... our own Kn Allister rip

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Not that I remember those . 5 star places, but I think you are referring to the places called "The Caves"... ain't cha???

Not sure CM could take another Housewives without the Mayor in Residence..... our own Kn Allister rip

Not in that area.

What's there now?

Probably an OK, wow, like let's drink mocha and play candy crush all day, wifi shop. sad.png

Not in that area.

What's there now?

Probably an OK, wow, like let's drink mocha and play candy crush all day, wifi shop. sad.png

I only ever went to that area once and since the girls were behind wire fences I decided it wasn't to my liking. They looked like they were imprisoned!

The only farang bar that might have been here in those days would be The Pub and possibly Papa Dicks?

Not in that area.

What's there now?

I only ever went to that area once and since the girls were behind wire fences I decided it wasn't to my liking. They looked like they were imprisoned!

The only farang bar that might have been here in those days would be The Pub and possibly Papa Dicks?

That post is a load of old bolox designed for a specific purpose!