She's pregnant, its not mine, but she wants/needs money

MrWorldwide

Do the paternity test, and take it from there.... Sorry for such woes.... I did bring a step-daughter here, in the USA, and it was a real problem.....

But for each of us it is different, so do some sole searching... Maybe it is wise to say, for one not to blame others, for what they have done.....Life is such , many words spoken, and answers sometimes never revealed. Just a thought... I never get into spats like this in life, truth is a good thing, but where is the responsible party? wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

Honesty is important to me, we can accept or reject....... Kerry

Paternity test for what,it aint his.The reading comprehension on this forum is appalling.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get DNA verification and if it is your child, financial support would be the right thing to do. Feel blessed you are not in the EU or USA. Abortion is illegal in Thailand but aside from that, abortion is a personal choice by the mother and should be respected.

You dont even need to read the post, ONLY the heading ( "She's pregnant, ITS NOT MINE") so why the ---k, get DNA ?

Man, I wish I could play the lottery of life, screw up, and get bailed out by some gullible outsider

Obviously Money is impotant to Thai women, and if some outsider comes and bails them out when poo hits the fan, what sort of message are you sending??

She'll be doing the same thing and will have 5 kids from 5 different fathers , and supported by 5 random people and earning 5 times the average salary while you are working your butt off at home

Fair?

agree with this 100% ... If she didnt have a boyfriend at the time capable of looking after her, then she should have been responsible and taken protection .. But my guesses are she still has a boyfriend and want ´s to use the original poster as a sugar daddy...these thai women play games with farangs ..be careful...

Ive spent a few years in Thailand, and seen this on too many occassions...

If she is being genuine and they both have feelings for each other, then dont give her money, maybe let her move in with you and help what you can...but dont go throwing money at them, that solves nothing, and like has been said, she´ll never learn...

Do not expect us for support on this issue. If you cannot detach yourself from this 'moral dilemma' this can only be blamed to the weakness of your character. You are just one of the options available for her to try. She should contact the father-if the father is not you-

Bottom line, be strong so that you will make it in life easier.

• Like 2

Ok, let's assume the OP is not talking pish he is getting himself involved in something which has zero to do with him what would happen if the father was to show up now or even after? How do you explain you contributed to the extinguishing of another mans child?

If as you say, you have history, yes of course you can support her, emotionally !

Help her get the right guidance, talks things out, be her sounding board help her decide whats best or whats right for her, accompany her to wherever, make doing whatever she has to do that little bit easier as any friend would do when providing emotional support.

Emotionally, NOT financially ! Be a friend not a mug !

you cant eat EmoTiOn in esan! good heart man support ladee with munney-at least thats what the girls say...lol.

She play w another man penis i dont see why she needs your support! What am i missing HERE?

Edited by choochoo
  • Like 2

If she is really pregnant , then if you start giving her money, this will continue for the next 20 or more years. Once she sees that you are an easy mark, the baby will be sick every month, need school clothes, need a bicycle, and so on.

She could be sending this same email to several other guys too, and anyone that helps, will be the Daddy!

How many other guys have gotten this same type of mail, the Nigerians are not the only ones that can scam!

• Like 1

Always help another human being in need, or you will regret it for a lifetime. A shared history is something.

But don't let it effect your own life. A short sharp help, as in a good wedge of cash and if she needed any help sorting some things. But then move on. Better to pay a bill than give cash.

Abortion is her choice, only help if she asks you to help her with it.

I have a couple of ex'es that I would always help if needed. But not at the detriment to the current.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

If as you say, you have history, yes of course you can support her, emotionally !

Help her get the right guidance, talks things out, be her sounding board help her decide whats best or whats right for her, accompany her to wherever, make doing whatever she has to do that little bit easier as any friend would do when providing emotional support.

Emotionally, NOT financially ! Be a friend not a mug !

you cant eat EmoTiOn in esan! good heart man support ladee with munney-at least thats what the girls say...lol.

She play w another man penis i dont see why she needs your support! What am i missing HERE?

I will answer what you are missing. The reply was from our preacher "CharlieH' the man that says "God bless them one and all (the prostitutes)

Also who is willing to support a bastard child? raise your hands pls.

Over abortion or living in a gutter I would.

Not the childs fault the mother and father possibly made a mistake.

Btw, bastard childs quite an ugly word.

Yes it is a very ugly word for the political correct society however it is a legit description of the case here.

''The condition before the law, or the social status, of a child whose parents were not married to each other at the time of his or her birth.

The term nonmarital child is also used inter-changeably with illegitimate child.''

-http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Bastard+child

You don't have to pay child support for someone else's baby. If it is yours yes you must support her. But I am sure she will never accept to abort the baby as you may know in Thailand there is no government support system when you retire. So your child is your support. Beside that woman always want to have at least one child.

The only bit of the OP's statement that touched me is that he has history with her and regards her as a friend. I understand that and respect it.

That said, I have seen enough of the OP's previous replies on many many other threads and he would have shot this one down in flames.

So, I agree with those who have suggested that he is a 'Troll'.

Loss of face and loss of respect to you OP.

I have appreciated many of your responses in other threads, but you have lost it all with this one. Why waste so much time in so many lives as to Troll like this?

Grow up.

I'm not reading any of this post,, the first few words were enough,

A beggar stands on the side of the street with his hand out

if enough people walk by a percentage will drop a few coins in

his hand, Thai women are the same, spinning the wheel until

enough coin drop into her hand, if not you someone else,,,

I treat all as a business venture, what's in it for me if the answer

if it's

Nothing = i walk out

if it's

something = how much am i willing to lose

the father might be waiting somewhere for the cash or she will

just find someone else,, i'm waiting for the e-mail as i type

• Like 1

• She want your money and nothing else except your money. Smile to her and tell her if it's my baby i will know it.can make easy DNA test when he's born.But why would you do this if you have doubt it's not yours?just let it go and enjoy and don't show your kind heart for those bar girls or any thai lady who wishes a farang bf.95% of them are after money so why bother to know whois the father of the baby if you know she is dirty and she have many relations same time?!?!my say is she is trying to scame you using your sensitive pot to get your money.just piss on her and turn your back IT IS A SCAM AND DON'T BE STUPID AND FALL

Edited by puppy009loko

You do what makes you be able to not look back with regrets later on in life.

I read two pages of this thread before I gave up, and benalbina's reply was the only one of any value.

The answer you seek will only come from with in, This thread is only a distraction that could lead you in the wrong direction.

Forget everything said in this thread and listen to benalbina.

Remember the only person you cant get away from, is yourself.

• Like 1

Help her if your conscience says you should and you can afford to do so.

And have a paternity test done when the child arrives to know what the true situation is.

My thoughts are that she is simply using you, whether out of desperation or because she has always regarded you as an easy source I do not know.

Abortion is an option but likely seriously goes against her beliefs.

You do what makes you be able to not look back with regrets later on in life.

I read two pages of this thread before I gave up, and benalbina's reply was the only one of any value.

The answer you seek will only come from with in, This thread is only a distraction that could lead you in the wrong direction.

Forget everything said in this thread and listen to benalbina.

Remember the only person you cant get away from, is yourself.

Agreed. Mr Worldwide, if you want to help this person, you go ahead and do it. You are the only one who has to live with your conscience in this matter.

As for any "tomcats" who would dip their pen in any ink well and then call the woman a "slag" or "dirty", I was brought up in the 50's and 60's and sometimes can still have that mindset. But this is now the 21st century and what the gander can do, so can the goose.

I assume you have money........a private hospital is about 30k baht to deliver a baby , a government hospital much less ,

Since you say you knew her for years I assume you had good times, this is just the karma payback to pass it along ,

Tell her you will help the first year and see how it goes .......

and to all the haters........have a nice day smile.png

Edited by BKKdreaming

Let's keep it simple. In the words in the title it says "she wants money"

Anything else is peripheral.

Two questions:-

1. Do you WANT to give her any money ?

2. Can you afford to give her any money ?

1. Not the amount she requested to support her during her pregnancy

2, Yes, I can afford it as of May 2014 - how long do you reckon my savings will last if I carry that attitude forward for the remainder of my retirement ?\

This might sound cold, but let me repeat the part about the baby not being mine.

Wow, she even has the audacity to ask you for a figure amount?

Priceless!!!

If that in itself is not your cue to tell her to look elsewhere then I don't know what is.

No argument and a big part of the reason I stupidly started this thread. A day later and there is no way I'd do so again.

Get DNA verification and if it is your child, financial support would be the right thing to do. Feel blessed you are not in the EU or USA. Abortion is illegal in Thailand but aside from that, abortion is a personal choice by the mother and should be respected.

OK, let's get a few things crystal clear for the benefit of the board:

1. I had a vasectomy over 20 years ago and the doctor assured me that only microsurgery could reverse it - not a single scare since

2. The last time I had sex with the lady in question was August 2010

3. Whether she is 8 weeks pregnant or 10 weeks pregnant, I was still in Australia - absolutely no need for any tests

skint raises the question re what gives me the right to pay to abort another man's child and its a good one. I have absolutely no right, and I'm playing God by even suggesting it to her, but if she wants to play hardball and ask me outright for 80k baht I believe I have the right to make a counter offer. I'm afraid the compassion meter has been replaced by something a lot harder and colder overnight, aided and abetted by a couple of my associates here in Pattaya who are convinced that she is simply working me over, baby or no baby. I've got a target on my forehead and ATM emblazoned across my chest - might be time to address that, non ?

And once she gets some other farang giving her more money then you, or finds a rich Guillable farang,

Then she won't even talk to you

So she emailed you for the first time.in four years!?!?!??! And you go back like a puppy wagging his tail

Think about it

Where did I say 'First time in 4 years' ? Did you read the post where I said I had lunch with her in Bangkok a couple of weeks back ?

I'd appreciate it if you'd actually read the thread before posting again.

1. I had a vasectomy over 20 years ago and the doctor assured me that only microsurgery could reverse it - not a single scare since

3. Whether she is 8 weeks pregnant or 10 weeks pregnant, I was still in Australia - absolutely no need for any tests

skint raises the question re what gives me the right to pay to abort another man's child and its a good one. I have absolutely no right, and I'm playing God by even suggesting it to her, but if she wants to play hardball and ask me outright for 80k baht I believe I have the right to make a counter offer. I'm afraid the compassion meter has been replaced by something a lot harder and colder overnight, aided and abetted by a couple of my associates here in Pattaya who are convinced that she is simply working me over, baby or no baby. I've got a target on my forehead and ATM emblazoned across my chest - might be time to address that, non ?

Can I ask why 80k?

Seems a lot.

I assume she has a family farm somewhere she can go and stay.

Health care and birth are free, so why 80k?

Glad to see you appear to have come to your senses.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

Hhaha are you serious?

Did you leave your brain at the airport

You give a new definition to the word "doormat" and "suckered"

And once she gets some other farang giving her more money then you, or finds a rich Guillable farang,

Then she won't even talk to you

So she emailed you for the first time.in four years!?!?!??! And you go back like a puppy wagging his tail

Think about it

Where did I say 'First time in 4 years' ? Did you read the post where I said I had lunch with her in Bangkok a couple of weeks back ?

I'd appreciate it if you'd actually read the thread before posting again.

You have no idea how much of an idiot you are making yourself look. Every time you post, you dig yourself deeper into the hole.

I suggest you regard this as a watershed moment in not only your TV posting, but also in real life. Mr Smart-Ass-Know-It-All WorldWide has outed himself as gullible fool.

She identified you as a clown, and you fell for it.

Shameful - and knowing you, you'll lash out rather than accept the blame entirely. Once again -

Shame on you.