visa overstay and leaving

believe or not but is truth

last night usa goverment met me at cm airport talked to immigration for me.

they paid the fine 20000 and plane ticket and spending money to.

i now owe them 1800 usd.

i am now in korea with long layover, then to la then to honolulu.

so all your stories were incorrect.

i would even scan all to prove.

and the girl at immigration so nice even said see you back soon. certainly no blacklist. embassy person heard all ans said so.

thank you obama

Looks like the OP signed a repayment agreement with the State Department and got a loan, paid for by the Consulate in C. Mai.

Hmmmm, didn't realize they'd go so far to do this.

And, jaloochapurr, yes, please scan the various documents that you have, after, of course, deleting your personal details.

Mac

Yes, they will pay the 20K overstay fine as part of the loan package. How else are they going to get you on the plane and back to the U.S? But, you've got to repay it before you get another passport and any federal benefits, like Social Security, will soon be tapped if you don't repay the loan soon.

It doesn't make any sense to offer a loan for the airfare and housing expenses before the trip without also offering a loan for overstay -- if the objective is to get the U.S. citizen back to the Homeland.

Incidentally, the "housing allowance" they use for the people who have to hang around Chiang Mai for a time while arrangements are being made is something like 200 baht per day. And they expect the guest house to provide breakfast as part of that 200 baht!

Edited by NancyL

Yes, they will pay the 20K overstay fine as part of the loan package. How else are they going to get you on the plane and back to the U.S? But, you've got to repay it before you get another passport and any federal benefits, like Social Security, will soon be tapped if you don't repay the loan soon.

It doesn't make any sense to offer a loan for the airfare and housing expenses before the trip without also offering a loan for overstay -- if the objective is to get the U.S. citizen back to the Homeland.

Incidentally, the "housing allowance" they use for the people who have to hang around Chiang Mai for a time while arrangements are being made is something like 200 baht per day. And they expect the guest house to provide breakfast as part of that 200 baht!

They must of changed the rules. Not so many years ago they were not allowed to give a loan to pay any fine.