Czech Vs Ghana

britmaveric

Ghana played very well; it was great fun to see this match. They were playing agressively and there could have been many more goals than the 2-0 they achieved now.

Great game and it will be a VERY INTERESTING group with 3 teams having 3 points each now but the match

Italy - USA is about to start.

Put my money on Italy though.

LaoPo

Czech team lost, so sad for my country :o

post-26640-1150581330_thumb.jpg

Not at all, Jirinka, although a bit disconcerting for you guys not putting up a fight. You just have to concentrate against Italy in your final group game and are quite capable of beating the ITs as long as you don't fall to pieces again. If you draw and Ghana beat the USA your stuffed though, but can draw and go through if USA beat Ghana, depending on the scoreline. If Ghana and the USA drew and you lost against the IT's you'd be stuffed though, but if everyone draws just make sure it's not a no-score draw as Ghana could sneak through the back door with a couple goals.

I've got you down for a draw against Italy and the USA to beat Ghana so with that you'd go through with the goal difference I have, but my predictions over the past few days haven't been great - should have done game by game :D:D