Science Teacher And English Teacher Req'd

We require one SCIENCE teacher and one ENGLISH teacher to teach students studying in M.1 and M.2. Work will commence on May 3, 2004. Applicants must hold a degree in a relevant subject, but not necessarily teaching. Salary (30,000 baht p.c.m.), housing allowance, and work permit are included.

This is a full-time job for someone who wants to work as a teacher and is capable of working as a teacher. If all you want is a work permit or beer money, then you should look elsewhere.

I have worked at this school for one year teaching English and Information Technology and I intend to continue working here for a second year. Most foreign teachers I have met working at this school say it is they favourite school. The bilingual study programme is due to progress into its second year, hence the need for new teachers.

We are located on Sukhumvit 22, about 10 minutes walk from the Emporium Shopping Centre / BTS Sky Train Station. As a full-time teacher, you will be expected to attend the school from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday only. For this you will receive a monthly salary of 30,000 baht plus a housing allowance. School holidays, public holidays, school sports days, and a multitude of other non-teaching days are paid. You will teach about 18 to 20 periods a week and prepare lessons during the remaining time. The school will assist with your visa and work permit application.

The ENGLISH teacher (UK, US, NZ, Aus, Can) must have a degree in any subject, but preferably English; the teacher will be expected to teach English conversation and grammar. The SCIENCE teacher (any nationality) must have a degree in science or a related field. Candidates with a teaching qualification or experience are preferred, but this is not essential.

The authenticity of degrees and other certificates will be checked. Suitably qualified applicants can contact me by phoning 065070373.

Thanks,

Brian