Chiangmai Thapae gate webcam

latelyo

re

Thapae Gate live webcam in Chiang Mai,

this cam has got to be on the art cafe coz the red and white

kerbstone at the bottom is outside the indian ladys clothing shop next to the dentist :)

dave2

ps ... there are two cctv police / traffic / or government cameras on the roof of her clothes shop a well and every part of thaphae gate area is covered by cameras by someone ?

post-42592-0-16597400-1401721063_thumb.j

re

kerbstone at the bottom is outside the indian ladys clothing shop next to the dentist smile.png

dave2

ps ... there are two cctv police / traffic / or government cameras on the roof of her clothes shop a well and every part of thaphae gate area is covered by cameras by someone ?

Art's Cafe should be ruining a cam special.licklips.gif BTW great food.licklips.gif

• Like 1

re

kerbstone at the bottom is outside the indian ladys clothing shop next to the dentist smile.png

dave2

Art's Cafe should be ruining a cam special.licklips.gif BTW great food.licklips.gif

I agree, great food at Art's Cafe, same owners (sisters I believe) operate the Hideaway Cafe http://www.artcafechiangmai.com/ that I frequent, http://www.artcafechiangmai.com/thehideaway.html

Doug