NACC sets up panel to investigate assets of Yingluck, former ministers related to rice scheme

webfact

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not as pathetic as trying to divert attention from what is probably the most ineffective, corrupt and nepotistic administration in Thai history by constantly wanted to highlight other people for past invents - which have been dealt with.

Why not start with extraditing Thaksin - he can face the 15 outstanding separate charges against him, and appeal his conviction?

The excuse that others have been corrupt, others were dictators, others suppressed free speech has been trotted out regularly by those who defended the PTP regime when in power. They were ready to play this card when it favored them. Now they try to dismiss it. Pathetic.

What's to divert? - the usual suspects are salivating over the prospect of jailing Yingluck. Nothing will divert them from that.

Your opinion of the PTP, is just that, an opinion and of no interest to me, it's been repeated in various different forms on this forum so incessantly, it's just white noise now.

I was specifically referring to a couple of individuals attitude towards corruption not discussing peoples opinions on the history of contemporary Thai politics. If I do want to do that, I promise I'll get back to you.

Don't rush to get back. Your continued ignoring of facts, attempts to divert discussions and attacks on anyone not subservient to the PTP (Thaksin's) views are obvious, and well, boring now. Similarly the way you never answer a question from posters directly.

I was replying to your attempt to dismiss others comments as pathetic. Simply because they don't fit it with your agenda of diverting attention away from the real possibility of investigations into the activities of a side you like to defend. The red noise is waning now, running out of excuses so resorting to childlike comments which we read over and over again in any thread commenting on the Shins/PTP/UDD/red shirts.

It wasn't an attempt - I truly do find their comments about corruption pathetic.

Agreed it was not an attempt.

It was a belly flop that failed.

If you "truly do find their comments about corruption pathetic"

My condolences to you.

Truth is never pathetic. All though it can be painful at times.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

So projects in the planing stages for many, many, many years, including during Khun Pramote's tenure as head of the Royal Irrigation Department, are all shelved after what, a week of review?

Crazy stuff.

Well they are shelved pending review. The article says that they need to submit info on Monday. It seems more likely that they are being suspended until they can sort out which ones are for real and which ones were designed for pocket money. So, no water projects until they can show that individual projects are useful (and presumably worth the cost and budgeted properly). Seems like a responsible approach.

Your denial is even more pathetic.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

So projects in the planing stages for many, many, many years, including during Khun Pramote's tenure as head of the Royal Irrigation Department, are all shelved after what, a week of review?

Crazy stuff.

Well they are shelved pending review. The article says that they need to submit info on Monday. It seems more likely that they are being suspended until they can sort out which ones are for real and which ones were designed for pocket money. So, no water projects until they can show that individual projects are useful (and presumably worth the cost and budgeted properly). Seems like a responsible approach.

Your denial is even more pathetic.

Thanks for the kind words.

I still think I read the article correctly, however perhaps you are commenting about whether they are telling the truth. If so, only time will tell. I'm guessing some projects will go ahead in a few weeks. I could easily be wrong.