3D Artist, Bangkok

Salary: Negotiable

Working hours: Monday - friday, 09:00 - 18:00

Position
Diakrit is rapidly growing and we need to strengthen our 3D Development team. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented 3D Artist that wants to be part of an innovative team that drive the development of 3D visualizations in the real estate industry. The position is based in the HQ in Bangkok, Thailand.
Qualifications
• Firm understanding of 3DS Max;
• Strong knowledge of Vray;
• Good knowledge of SketchUp;
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
• A superior eye for lighting, shading, color, and detail;
• Able and experienced with troubleshooting technical issues;
• A great passion for 3D visualizations.
Organization
DIAKRIT’s mission is to revolutionize the real estate industry by offering its customers innovative digital solutions that enhance the end user experience. Since the start in 2001, DIAKRIT has grown rapidly and currently serves over 1,500 clients worldwide. From cloud-based software, to 2D & 3D floor plan services, photo editing & retouching work, property slideshows, high-end 3D visualizations, flythrough animations and more, every product DIAKRIT develops and produces is specially designed to help make real estate professionals' online listings attract more buyers & renters.
Thanks to its streamlined processes and in-house production DIAKRIT is able to scale its business quickly to handle large volumes in record speed and at very affordable prices. DIAKRIT is the global leader in 3D visualization products, digital sales applications and professional services for the real estate industry. DIAKRIT currently has offices in Thailand, Sweden, Norway & Denmark, has over 350 employees globally and more than 200 freelance photographers throughout Scandinavia.

• 2 years later...

Hello!

Are you still in the country looking for work? or residing at least?   I have a unique need in the 3d industry, I need to turn architectural 'elevational plans' into a 3d exterior artist impression. Probably straight forward stuff for you but I have a lot of demand.

If you could hit me back it would be much appreciated, kind regards,

Chris Dusting