What % of your acquaintances and friends turned out to be doormats and were taken advantage off by t

ppmacready

You gotta learn, some did their training outside Thailand, others made the decision they were competent to take on the challenge in situ

Some never even made the nursery slopes

Others, over confidence in their skills will see them lose the way under their own initiative with no assistance

Some will succeed

It is what it is.......

But one thing is sure, what is happening to others will carry little influence on your future

So it kind of begs the question, is your interest fuelled by boredom, or an attempt to feel superior?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta learn, some did their training outside Thailand, others made the decision they were competent to take on the challenge in situ

Some never even made the nursery slopes

Others, over confidence in their skills will see them lose the way under their own initiative with no assistance

Some will succeed

It is what it is.......

But one thing is sure, what is happening to others will carry little influence on your future

So it kind of begs the question, is your interest fuelled by boredom, or an attempt to feel superior?

I confess I'm filling in days at the moment a bit bored..

I'm 'off the run', due to suffering Peripheral neuropathy from a due to service back injury I got in the Fire Brigade.

In the land of the blind a one eyed guy can't help but feel a little superior!

I'm genuinely interested if my observation of around 80% of the guys here have no balls.

And I'm not talking about the guys prancing about in a dress!

I know Romance Scam victims from all walks of life, in all jurisdictions and suffering in various degrees.

The biological realities of male/female association and the interface of an infinite scale of personality traits of individual players result in endless perms and coms of distinction.

By far, in this jurisdiction at least, the Thai female with her wits about her and a solid grasp of her market can wreak havoc upon the finances of a lonely desperate man.

I know of more negative encounters than positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

well I know far more positives than negatives

Well your milkshakes being more boys to the yard, boys to the yard, boys to the yard

Your milkshakes being more boys to the yard

You'd tell us why but you'd have to charge

Your milkshakes bring more boys to the yard

Your life is better then ours

Your life is better than ours

Cause your milkshakes bring more boys to the yard.

Grow the up, son.

kinda embarrassing knowing more losers than not, aint it gramps?

Safe to assume when TV has its Xmas party guys don't turn up with their name badges on?

Most of these smegalitos don't even live here and the ones that do live here and could likely tell us all a thing or two about making 30K stretch till the end of the month, where the best jump-over visa action is haven't been here long enough to learn enough Thai to have a decent scrap with their wives.

(Good bit of swordsmanship by the young fella though, normally I wouldn't have left myself open for a poke like that but I was caught up in the afterglow of a splendid dump and . . . . well. . . . . . the young lad caught me off guard.)

Still bet he hasn't a clue about women either here or back in his native Canada.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

I know Romance Scam victims from all walks of life, in all jurisdictions and suffering in various degrees.

The biological realities of male/female association and the interface of an infinite scale of personality traits of individual players result in endless perms and coms of distinction.

By far, in this jurisdiction at least, the Thai female with her wits about her and a solid grasp of her market can wreak havoc upon the finances of a lonely desperate man.

Well your milkshakes being more boys to the yard, boys to the yard, boys to the yard

Grow the up, son.

Safe to assume when TV has its Xmas party guys don't turn up with their name badges on?

Most of these smegalitos don't even live here and the ones that do live here and could likely tell us all a thing or two about making 30K stretch till the end of the month, where the best jump-over visa action is haven't been here long enough to learn enough Thai to have a decent scrap with their wives.

(Good bit of swordsmanship by the young fella though, normally I wouldn't have left myself open for a poke like that but I was caught up in the afterglow of a splendid dump and . . . . well. . . . . . the young lad caught me off guard.)

Still bet he hasn't a clue about women either here or back in his native Canada.

your weakness in leaving yourself open to a very easy strike is matched ONLY by your propensity for making losing bets

Grow the up, son.

your weakness in leaving yourself open to a very easy strike is matched ONLY by your propensity for making losing bets

Didn't take much but now you've gone from your implicit claim to associating with a better class of person resulting in more successful Western/Thai marriages to an assertion and now to pure conjecture.

It would be like me suggesting that you were uncommonly obese or ugly.

I would suggest nothing of the sort of course.

Your assertions are your own. Sadly, in the fullness of time (Sparky) they will succumb to the statistical realities.

Grow the up, son.

Didn't take much but now you've gone from your implicit claim to associating with a better class of person resulting in more successful Western/Thai marriages to an assertion and now to pure conjecture.

It would be like me suggesting that you were uncommonly obese or ugly.

I would suggest nothing of the sort of course.

Your assertions are your own. Sadly, in the fullness of time (Sparky) they will succumb to the statistical realities.

well hotshot, since I was playing in this game when you were still in primary school it looks like you haven't improved your gambling sense one iota.

and what % of thai ladies re treated as doormats by forang ??

depends what you mean by doormat Out of respect and because i want to i dont go clubbing (to old probably anyway) i dont stray ever i care for my family and if I'm honest improbably expect to much from my wife and probably dont have not contributed as much as i should have in helping with kids housework etc but then I'm a bit of a MSP man brings bacon woman looks after family and house even though we have 2 maids.

If my wife really wants needs something I usually agree but I'm sure my for ends think I'm hen pecked but then most of them IMO have crap wives who dont really care for them at all. I also long long ago gave all our assets to my wife and kids in their names

• Like 1

whistling.gif Well here it goes.

I met my "special girlfriend" in 1979, shortly after I first came to Thailand.

We bcame "friends" in 1980.

I lived with her until 2013.

Yes, I paid for her children by her first marriage, sent tham to scool. etc.

They were not my children. I had to work outside Thailand to make the money for my "family" to live. Isupported them.

We never married but here children considered me Papa.

Her daughter married, and now has a 20 year old girl who also calls me Grandpa.

Until 2013 my "wife" and I lived together with the family.

Things change, and in 2013 it became impossible to stay with her (none of your business why).

So I left, she moved upcountry.

Am I a "doormat" or not?

I had a good life anyhow.

I'm stll happy for the good years no matter what you say.

rolleyes.gif

whistling.gif Well here it goes.

I met my "special girlfriend" in 1979, shortly after I first came to Thailand.

We bcame "friends" in 1980.

I lived with her until 2013.

Yes, I paid for her children by her first marriage, sent tham to scool. etc.

They were not my children. I had to work outside Thailand to make the money for my "family" to live. Isupported them.

We never married but here children considered me Papa.

Her daughter married, and now has a 20 year old girl who also calls me Grandpa.

Until 2013 my "wife" and I lived together with the family.

Things change, and in 2013 it became impossible to stay with her (none of your business why).

So I left, she moved upcountry.

Am I a "doormat" or not?

I had a good life anyhow.

I'm stll happy for the good years no matter what you say.

rolleyes.gif

That's not being a doormat sir!

You had a normal 33 year relationship.

I hope it was mostly happy.

Good luck with your next.

I actually think most of the men I know <deleted> up not their Thai wife.Lot's of <deleted> wt small dicks who want to control their partner, instead of being equal partners. Most of the guys seems to think Thai wifes own them just because they married "saved" them.

And if there is a 40 years age difference...You are the ATM.

Thai women are very very lucky if they can get a first world husband. The alternative for them is working 12 hours a day for 5-20 dollars a day.

They should never be treated as equals more like your employee . They will treat you well but you must never forget their motives. If you doubt this try telling them your money has run out.

If you pedastalise these women you are looking for trouble like several men here.

Edited by parmo2

Thai women are very very lucky if they can get a first world husband. The alternative for them is working 12 hours a day for 5-20 dollars a day.

They should never be treated as equals more like your employee . If you pedastalise these women you are looking for trouble like several men here.

sorry to hear about your bad luck with thai women. all the guys i klow treat them like their wife and partner and stay OUT of trouble

They should never be treated as equals more like your employee . They will treat you well but you must never forget their motives. If you doubt this try telling them your money has run out.

If you pedastalise these women you are looking for trouble like several men here.

a somewhat misogynistic viewpoint?...and insulting to Thailand, but sadly all to familiar on this site.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry to hear about your bad luck with thai women. all the guys i klow treat them like their wife and partner and stay OUT of trouble

Doormat much ?

These Thai women are NOT your equals ,you are only there to pay money .

Did you try telling your precious one that your money has run out ? Thought not

Listen , if you are happy being a doormat sponsor then good for you, but I just want to make it clear other men are not as naive

Edited by parmo2

a somewhat misogynistic viewpoint?...and insulting to Thailand, but sadly all to familiar on this site.

Anyone saying the slightest thing negative about the princesses is "misogynist" but they can say and do anything , I suppose . That sums up the doormat man white knight

I feel sorry for any woman that ends up hitched to some of these guys, Thai or otherwise.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Continue along in your blue pill world , I feel sorry for doormat men who get taken to the cleaners.

Is supporting men so alien to you ?

By their 'special' girlfriend?

I'd hazard 80% of mine!

And just how much did she take you for whistling.gif

Have you

WELCOME

Tattooed on your back ? rolleyes.gif

Personally I prefer to pay as I go.

I make an agreement, what they expect out of the relationship.

What I expect.

I make no promises I can't keep.

If they are unhappy with the arrangement later I implore them to leave.

So far, I've had a wonderful 18 year extension of my bachelor life in UK.

I love Asian women and there chauvinistic culture.

Designed by men for men.

The bottom line is if you can’t thrive and prosper in Thailand, you don’t understand how the game works.

Well,pp,you are a better man than soi biker at least,your ego is not quite as big as his,ave a nice weekend,mate ,look forward to your next post.

Soi biker, not seen him around these parts for a while. Maybe he's had a Lycra related accident.

Jesus, you're a barrel of fun.

Do people call you Bwana?

Well,pp,you are a better man than soi biker at least,your ego is not quite as big as his,ave a nice weekend,mate ,look forward to your next post.

Soi biker, not seen him around these parts for a while. Maybe he's had a Lycra related accident.

Just had better things to do than wallow in this particular mire. Rather curious why I might be considered a doormat, though. Or egotistical, for that matter.