What % of your acquaintances and friends turned out to be doormats and were taken advantage off by t

ppmacready

I just remind myself when reading a lot of this stuff here and elsewhere on ThaiVisa that the Forum Rules state:

Do not use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false ...

​That doesn't say that everything you post has to be true.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriuosly ? You at it again, cant you just get over this constant referral to "doormats".

You just come across like a very bitter and twisted guy !

Its just so much easier to write 'doormat' when describing this type of 'man'.

Than spineless, emotionally deficient, gormless, feeble minded etc etc etc.

'Doormat' nails it in one go, don't ya fink!

NO

Your "doormat" is a lazy term. Just lazy. And then you do us the honour of affixing a few derivatives to your weakly defined category. Give us three or four examples from your own extensive history so we can compare and ideate.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

3 of my male friends have had relationships with a Thai. 1 is so burnt he can't even look at a woman, 1 was reported to police by her for abuse. She crawled back to him when he won lotto. That's all over now and he is broke and broken. The 3rd. Came home from work only to find the house cleared out and she was gone. It was 2 years to the day. She got her residency. I would have to say 100%. Still waiting for my ex husband to get burnt. Should be soon

I hope you are not wishing this. Best to heal your heart and move on and in the end you will see he did you a big favor by leaving. It's happened to me also at home you will feel free when you can really let go. By the way karma came her way with in 10 years but she has 2 children and all I can feel is sadness for her and especially her children.

I am not hoping this to happen. I just think it will one day. I will be very sorry for him but it was his choice.

Odds are in your favour !

Seriuosly ? You at it again, cant you just get over this constant referral to "doormats".

You just come across like a very bitter and twisted guy !

Its just so much easier to write 'doormat' when describing this type of 'man'.

Than spineless, emotionally deficient, gormless, feeble minded etc etc etc.

'Doormat' nails it in one go, don't ya fink!

NO

Your "doormat" is a lazy term. Just lazy. And then you do us the honour of affixing a few derivatives to your weakly defined category. Give us three or four examples from your own extensive history so we can compare and ideate.

This ( site) gives the sillier locals ample opportunity to demonstrate their wit and humor.

Enjoy the weekend, back to work Monday.

• Like 1

I know Romance Scam victims from all walks of life, in all jurisdictions and suffering in various degrees.

The biological realities of male/female association and the interface of an infinite scale of personality traits of individual players result in endless perms and coms of distinction.

By far, in this jurisdiction at least, the Thai female with her wits about her and a solid grasp of her market can wreak havoc upon the finances of a lonely desperate man.

I know of more negative encounters than positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well per the post one above, if you've the female Thai milk sop who will put up with that nonsense, all the more to you.

Some Thai girls might say: If I wanted to get into a relationship like that, I can just find myself a Thai guy who will have a lot more money than you do.

I'm a chauvinist not a pig!

You obviously didn't read my post about trying to get my 3 cars insured, one of which is the birds company car!

I treat them like a Princess, but will not reward spoilt Thainess behaviour.

If they are indolent and its to much trouble to clean the house, I employ a maid, as I do now.

Maids are 10 a penny.

Pretty girls with high libidos are not!

Plus they are Thia and I assume they believe in the long run, like children they will wear me down, and will get what 'they want' in the end.

Maybe they look at their friends Falang boyfriend and assume I'm the same.

In the first week I warn them and show years of proof I'm not the same.

But it falls on deaf ears!

What women worth her salt would think I can't break him!

Its impossible for them due to their 'culture' to believe a man actually says what he means, and means what he says!

Maybe they see the charity work I do as a sign I'm stupid.

Many Thais mistake compassion and kindness as being 'stupid'!

Maybe 'their' culture allows a guy with a high testosterone level to live happily here.

Lets be honest most Thai birds aren't good for wimps!

Got to go now 'shes' wanting for her ' breakfast' in bed!

I know Romance Scam victims from all walks of life, in all jurisdictions and suffering in various degrees.

The biological realities of male/female association and the interface of an infinite scale of personality traits of individual players result in endless perms and coms of distinction.

By far, in this jurisdiction at least, the Thai female with her wits about her and a solid grasp of her market can wreak havoc upon the finances of a lonely desperate man.

well I know far more positives than negatives

I always start to read your posts but what's the point in taking ant-psychotic medication and then go reading this sh_t

I love your photo.

Thanks -- in the movie Jasper Lamar Crabb is already dead so I just borrowed one of Jack's

BTW next time you can save everybody a lot of time and effort by having a topic heading:

Why I am not among the 80% of my friends and acquaintances who are doormats

Edited by JLCrab

Well your milkshakes being more boys to the yard, boys to the yard, boys to the yard

Your milkshakes being more boys to the yard

You'd tell us why but you'd have to charge

Your milkshakes bring more boys to the yard

Your life is better then ours

Your life is better than ours

Cause your milkshakes bring more boys to the yard.

Grow the <deleted> up, son.

Well your milkshakes being more boys to the yard, boys to the yard, boys to the yard

kinda embarrassing knowing more losers than not, aint it gramps?

Grow the up, son.

I guess you need a bit more seasoning there, Zippy.

Keep your eye on the bouncing dildo.

I get the impression some of these guys have their Thai wife standing behind them telling them what to write.

My wifee is not staanding behind me ka

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64
  • Like 1

Safe to assume when TV has its Xmas party guys don't turn up with their name badges on?

I don't know the answer to your question, but what I do know is that I know more foreign men that take advantage of their Thai "partners" than the other way around. I also know of more British women that won't allow fathers access to their own children, but are quite happy to take £500+ every month in CSA payments. Given the choice, Thai or British? Easy one that, just don't expect miracles if your Thai woman is here whilst you are back in your home country.

The girls that fall for the patter of the guys barely surviving on a council estate, I assume do have it tougher.

SOS Essex has tower blocks of X bar girls living on the state.

Many plying their old job in the massage parlours.

But at least their better of than on beach rd where their 'special' boyfriend got them.

And their family's must love our welfare state system.

The smart wons who check their boyfriends credentials more carefully, should at least end up with half the estate in the divorce.

Then you have the ones who fall for the players patter.

Its a dog eat dog world.

Ive not much sympathy for either doormat or 'resting working girl'.

Dont blame the player blame the game.

Although it gives me a good idea for a book.

Smart Falang marrys 'resting working girl''.

Gets her life insured and.................................................well you can guess the rest!

The girls that fall for the patter of the guys barely surviving on a council estate, I assume do have it tougher.

SOS Essex has tower blocks of X bar girls living on the state.

Many plying their old job in the massage parlours.

But at least their better of than on beach rd where their 'special' boyfriend got them.

And their family's must love our welfare state system.

The smart wons who check their boyfriends credentials more carefully, should at least end up with half the estate in the divorce.

Then you have the ones who fall for the players patter.

Its a dog eat dog world.

Ive not much sympathy for either doormat or 'resting working girl'.

Dont blame the player blame the game.

Although it gives me a good idea for a book.

Smart Falang marrys 'resting working girl''.

Gets her life insured and.................................................well you can guess the rest!

Wow, you've got it bad. Chin up, look forward, not back and don't worry be happy. You'll be a long time dead :-)

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app