Sleeping pills when flying long distances

Football Shaped & Purpleish Blue = 1 mg Xanax (Alprazolam)

I prefer Valium/Diazepam but anyone with a surplus or good doctor please PM.

Virtually impossible to get from doctors in the UK now..........Even deaths in families excuses gets you one 5mg tablet only so useless

This is a football for all but one country in the world.

Have you ever seen a Canadian Football?

To the OP, I have a similar length flight from the midwest US. The last leg is usually from NRT or HKG, and by that point it is my usual sleeping time, and am tired enough to sleep the last 6 hour flight and be wide awake in Thailand in the middle of the night. LOL. The worst part of the trip is getting there.

Edited by ChickenWing

The blue purple football shaped pills are called zoplicone. These were prescribes to me from my doctor for my long haul Canadian asian flight. I have also bought Xanax in cambodia.

The zoplicone works great, and I wake up refreshed and not groggy at all.

I took one zoplicone and half a Xanax last trip . Left Tokyo and they woke me up for breakfast 2 hours out of Chicago.

glass of red wine, 1 10 mg valium, (prefer to Xanax)

out for 6-8 hours,

wake up fine :-)

Exactly the same for me except maybe just 5 hours and a couple times in the flight I go to an open area and go through a stretching routine. Get into LAX, grab a big cup of coffee good to go.

The poster who posted the deaths, and the "don't do it" is alarmist. The lady in question was on other things too and probably in horrible physical condition.

I can assure you viewing my 37 year old pal in his coffin was alarming. I know of two guys that took strokes as they stepped of the aircraft at Swampy, one now dead.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1457916/Long-flights-raise-risk-of-strokes-warn-doctors.html

I haven't ever seen a figure as to how many people are carted off aircraft. I have been on a few flights where doctors were called for. I have wondered if its a figure that the airlines are trying to subdue.

Anyway - up to you - go ahead and defy all the medical advice .

Go to Phnom Penh. There you can buy Xanax 0.5 mg, box of 100 (containing 10 light blue foil-packed strips of 10) for $27 in many pharmacies. Genuine generic product manufactured in Indonesia by Mersifarma. Bright pink pill that's scored so you can easily cut it down to doses of one-eighth of a milligram (0.125 mg) if necessary. Very effective and just half a tab (0.25 mg) puts me out if I ever have trouble sleeping. You won't get 100 x 0.5 mg Xanax pills for anything like $27 in Thailand. More like $100 these days since they clamped down on OTC sales due to it being one of the ladyboys' weapons of choice for robbing their victims.

u got ripped,

I paid $11 for 100 .5 mg any pharmacy near central market in PP

My pharmacist here in Phuket charges 20 baht each!!!

Been flying for over 50 years ,never once seen anyone need medical assistance on a flight

Not to say it cant happen but.

been taken/ using Valiums for over 45 years an never any trouble