Travel agent in Pattaya - Cambodian visa

Briggsy

You can get a Cambodian Visa

1) On arrival in Cambodia - but you are liable to be charged over double the official $20 at land borders.

2) By e-visa - but these are only valid at certain crossings.

3) From the embassy in Bangkok - but you have to go to Bangkok, apply in the morning and pick it up in the afternoon.

In Bangkok, there are lots of travel agents who send messengers to the embassies to apply for and pick up your visas for you. Has anyone come across this service in Pattaya? If so, where are they and how much do they charge?

I think eVisa is best option - takes less than 20 minutes on line..AND.... you save a page in your passport! Only downside is I think it's $5 more expensive - was when I did it last year anyway.

• Like 1

Yes, e-visa means Poipet or Ko Kong crossing. There is always some kind of ridiculous harrassment at these crossings. e.g. Very, very aggressive Cambo touts, long queues of over an hour, magic extra charges dreamed up by Cambo officials, unsubstantiated accusations by Thai officials. That is why I was hoping to get a Cambo visa in advance and go to Ban Laem or Ban Pakard.

Does anyone know of a travel agency in Pattaya that processes Cambo visas?