Renewing Non-Imm. B Visa with an active Work Permit

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if the application requirements (outside of needing to renew the Work Permit first) are the same for renewing my Non-imm. B visa if my work permit is good for another year? My visa expires at the end of the month but the WP is good until June 2015.

Thanks for your advice.

You can get another one year extension of stay (it is not a visa) at immigration with the work permit you have now.

If you have a multiple entry B visa you can get a new one in Penang with it also.

So would I just use the TM7 application form?

I have a multi-entry visa and usually do all of my processing at the One Stop Service Center in Chamchuri Square near Chula University.

You will need an assortment of supporting documents from your employer along with the TM7 form to apply for an extension of stay.

They do not issue visas at the one stop center which makes me certain you are on an extension of stay and have a multiple re-entry permit.

So would I just use the TM7 application form?

I have a multi-entry visa and usually do all of my processing at the One Stop Service Center in Chamchuri Square near Chula University.

You will need an assortment of supporting documents from your employer along with the TM7 form to apply for an extension of stay.

They do not issue visas at the one stop center which makes me certain you are on an extension of stay and have a multiple re-entry permit.

Yeah you're right, I got the non-imm. B prior to entering the country and have been extending it. Thanks for the info.