Expiring non-O Extension of Stay: advice sought

Don't wish to hijack the thread - please can I ask if it is possible to get a 60 day extension via the TM& route on a Non Immigrant O visa which has a permitted to stay date of 22nd June, this was the last entry on the visa. I am awaiting an UK passport renewal but dont think I will get the new passport back in time with the backlog, If I could extend a stay for 60 days that may give me some time, many thanks for any feedback wai2.gif

60 days - try 60 years laugh.png if I read today's report correctly...

Tip - don't leave it for the last day as something could go wrong forcing you to go on a visa run...

• Like 1

Don't wish to hijack the thread - please can I ask if it is possible to get a 60 day extension via the TM& route on a Non Immigrant O visa which has a permitted to stay date of 22nd June, this was the last entry on the visa. I am awaiting an UK passport renewal but dont think I will get the new passport back in time with the backlog, If I could extend a stay for 60 days that may give me some time, many thanks for any feedback wai2.gif

60 days - try 60 years laugh.png if I read today's report correctly...

Tip - don't leave it for the last day as something could go wrong forcing you to go on a visa run...

thumbsup.gif Yes definitely! Hoping that people waiting will get their passports processed soon and thanks for the tip - best to be safe not sorry!

• 4 weeks later...

How much time must be remaining on my current extension of stay in order to process a new multi-entry non-O at Savanakhet?

None

Your extension will end as soon as you leave the country.

The border guards at the Savannkhet crossing were telling me I couldn't get a new visa until the day my current extension "Thai Wife" stamp expires, which is July 16th.

I have a feeling this is becoming the disaster trip that I knew it would.