VW's new, rude awakening safety ad..

Check this ad out, it's from VW debuted in Hong Kong theaters and is brilliant!! Not sure how frightening the video is but it sure is an eye opener hopefully..

Volkswagen Anti-Texting Ad Is Brilliantly Simple, Incredibly Frightening: Video

http://Volkswagen Anti-Texting Ad Is Brilliantly Simple, Incredibly Frightening: Video

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/volkswagen-anti-texting-ad-brilliantly-simple-incredibly-frightening-204906167.html

Damn, never can get the video up..

Edited by WarpSpeed
  • Like 1

I saw an absulute genius today. She could text and cross 3 lanes of traffic on her scooter at the same time. I really wanted to find out if she could handle a size 10 kicking her sideways as well, but I reckon karma will visit before too long.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Edited by Wong!
  • Like 1

Wow! Only one comment? Guess Wong, Uwe and I are on different levels from the rest of the folk here? Or does this hit a little too close to home for some? whistling.gif Personally I feel like none of those people should have had their phones on in the theater in the first place either, good way to single them out and get them to shut them off.

Wow! Only one comment? Guess Wong, Uwe and I are on different levels from the rest of the folk here? Or does this hit a little too close to home for some? whistling.gif Personally I feel like none of those people should have had their phones on in the theater in the first place either, good way to single them out and get them to shut them off.

Cool concept, but the whole "let's simultaneously text hundreds of random strangers" part was a bit too sci-fi tongue.png

Especially when you see the RS232 cable isn't actually plugged into the PC, and the "servers" in the background are actually QSC PA amplifiers tongue.png

Here's the media embed BTW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHixeIr_6BM

[ media ] YT URL [ /media ] <-- that without the spaces @WS

Edited by IMHO
  • Like 1

I saw V.W. so didnt bother looking till i saw IMHO had posted, so there would be something interesting.I must be one of the few who dont like V.W.

Really? So you don't like any of THESE VW's?

bugatti-veyron-16.4-1024x625.jpg

porsche-918-spyder-xl.jpg

blue+lamborghini+aventador+wallpaper+01-

audi-r8-5.jpg

a-kahn-designs-custom-maybach-57s_100432

There's a few others but filling up the thread just with jpegs. whistling.gifbiggrin.png I expected more from you..

Warpy. You have heard of CATCH em Young.Well V.W Camper caught us all Young in our Surfer Days.Had to get a lift home in a Toyota Truck most Weekends.

Not us, we had both a van and a bug and both ran like a runny nose. We traveled a good part of the USA in a converted van with 7 people, (5 siblings and 2 adults) and all that requires with camping equipment, food etc. up and down mountains (albeit veeery slowly) the bug never missed a day getting us to school (damn it) even when the roads flooded from heavy rains and kept many others out of school.. Whoever owned your van wasn't doing it any justice, even the toughest need maintenance..