baby sitter in krabi

sashalie

hi

I would be in Krabi for a week with my two girls who are 3 and 2, we'll be staying at the Ravayadee and we're looking for a nanny for the entire week.

Could you halp me, i don't wanna ask the hotel and pay three times the real price.

Thanks

Hi sashalie,

as you can see this is quite a sleepy forum, not sure if there will be any direct "oh yes, we can babysit" as at Railei you are fairly secluded, and especially at Rayavadee where you are already paying six times the price (six star and all) for everything.

Were you to find a nanny from Krabi proper, transporting them there to look after your kids........well....a lot of the locals are not hip to a boatride this time of year, seas can be rough. You are clear you have to take a boat to Railei, yes? Rayavadee has a speedboat, but to use that will be a six times the price fee, so, moot, really.

There is an outfit near to Rayavadee, Railei Beach Club, where there are office ladies and permanent residents, who knows, send them an email and ask if they know of anyone who would be interested in making a little extra money. Maybe there is a Thai sister who has time, or one of the members who would just be happy to have a couple of kids around. Good luck !