Which nationality find it harder to settle down with a Thai?

ppmacready

I read a poll recently that Thai girls prefer Brits.

Maybe we make the best doormats?

I heard from a lawyer, Russians have fewer problems with Thai girls.

And its rarer for the Russians to marry a Thai girl or buy a property in their Princess's name.

Maybe they use the 'tough love' approach that I use.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nonsense thread.

I see your brain is firing on both cylinders this morning.

I notice from your posts you generally only manage to contribute one word thought provoking replies.

Your assimilation to 'Thainess' is complete.

I guess you get your kicks from seeing your post number increase.

I think you're thoroughly mistaken old chap

• Like 1

I heard they hate Jews.

dislike Indiens

And all the Germans I ever met in Thailand complain all the day on how bad the Thais are so they must have some serious problems as well.

I know only good words about Brits, Canadian and USA.

(And I am non of these nationalities)

• Like 2

bkkjames post # 17

Can someone send me a bullet point version of the OP's last post?

Plainly a sufferer from a form of narcissism judging by his or her post.

Perchance this link below may help to alleviate and lead to some understanding of the problem .

http://personality-testing.info/tests/NPI.php

• Like 1

Can someone send me a bullet point version of the OP's last post?

1) It is so vague in it's thesis that is is open to all sorts of interpretations.

2 ) the ramblings of a bored person.

3) <deleted>?

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 1

Nonsense thread.

I see your brain is firing on both cylinders this morning.

I notice from your posts you generally only manage to contribute one word thought provoking replies.

Your assimilation to 'Thainess' is complete.

I guess you get your kicks from seeing your post number increase.

OP: Where do YOU get your kicks from - besides ladyboys I mean?

I heard they hate Jews.

dislike Indiens

And all the Germans I ever met in Thailand complain all the day on how bad the Thais are so they must have some serious problems as well.

I know only good words about Brits, Canadian and USA.

(And I am non of these nationalities)

You are a font of knowledge. Why you haven't yet won a Nobel prize in the mastery of nonsense tidbits, I will never know.

T

• Like 1

<snip>

... not any question some one poses.

BIG snip>

You see there lies the conundrum for me … from the OP, what question do you seek to have answered?

Is it the statistic ... I read a poll recently that Thai girls prefer Brits.

Or that ... Brits. Maybe we make the best doormats?

f2068w-678x200.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Do you lie awake at night thinking up drivel to post here? I thought you were embarking on a great romance with your new LB lover? Maybe pay her/him as much attention as you do to your fantasy life and ludicrous nonsense from the dark corners of your psyche then you might start moving in the right direction with shim and feel less need to troll here.

No.

I think I'm beginning to understand more this type of reply.

The reality of someone else's achievements and happiness, is inconceivable to someone discontent and unsatisfied with their life.
And of course your post number goes up another notch.
Which I assume is of prime importance to you, not any question some one poses.
According to you, only you can be telling the truth.
There certainly is a theme with your posts don't you think?
They must of helped, inspired and motivated many!
More of your ever so inspiring one liners from ONLY 10 days in June below!
There is a theme running through them.
I hope this puts in to perspective how valuable your posts are.
Please read the line at the bottom as its your best!.-
You can repeat things over and over 'for the record" but its not going to make them true
There IS no record. You could just be telling or have told the same lie(s) over and over that you now believe it to be true.

That doesn't mean the rest of us need to believe you . You're already falling into the classic fantasist's defence mechanism of wildly saying that those who don't believe you must have led dull uninteresting lives in comparison to your imaginary one.

well pp after reading your biography it seems like the only thing you've yet to ride is a ladyboy and the excitement/curiosity is eating away at you.
This thread has at least cleared up one huge mystery for me. At least now I know why the wife always returns from her MK meals with her hair liberally matted with spunk.
someone who can make up better lies than you can.
Says the man who can't even afford a visa....
Oh it's not Brit is it? Spamming here from the peado?Ladyboy forum?
So you still don't think you're a dysfunctional human in spite of your delusions and perversions?
that link does not work . It is as real as your enormous lies.

Oh Gawd, not another fantasist dreamer. I suppose you get all your women for free and they're queueing up in your garden at this moment once they get past your fleet of Bentleys and have a business empire in the middle east?

How did you get on with the Ladyboys? Sore botty this morning?

let it go. no one believes your preposterous lies...
dude.I believe that mr George Clooney is the actor the deluded old boys think they resemble when they slap on the polyester
I've seen some fantasy on here in my time but this takes the biscuit.
I don't believe a bit of it. I also want to see this invented pay slip and pics of your hookers.
hermes you forgot to mention the fact that you sa-peak fluent bar girl Thai in your lies
Build a fence you cheapskate xxxxxxxxx
Indeed. Imaginary online alliances will seldom set anything on fire apart from perchance whereustay's pooh stained underpants
I'm sure all these imaginary high class girls you meet in cyberspace are delighted to meet someone who can't distinguish between 'lessens' and 'lessons'. I'm guessing you're a TEFL "teacher".....
for 800 Baht you could have gone out, met a real prossie and had a few pints in the process...
Or haggle desperately for a discount, and mop her sweating brow...
Cheapskates thinking MK is a 'great place' for a first date and then spending the next six weeks moaning and wondering why his Thai Friendly 'girlfriend' hasn't got back to him....
Are you happy with the fact she hung herself out in cyberspace for all takers rather like a gogo girl in a bar?

She could just as easily be with any bloke with an internet connection than with you.

Sorry SD, however there has been rather a rush of delusional dreamers continually telling us we're "doing it/did it all wrong" and how to get the free crumpet, of late.
We 'naysayers are laughing harder at losers like you and your hookers, especially you you muppet.. How many 'sick buffaloes" have you raised you sad fool? Typical 'knight in shining armour" loser......
There are still a lot of lonely people out there especially in the West where their social inadequacies are thrown at them daily until they wash up in Thailand, looking for an executive on Thai Friendly and on threads like this relaying their fantasies to an disbelieving audience....
Were you kneeling on the floor, wringing your hands while making that nonsense, sucky up post..?
Eat plenty of cabbage, figs, hard boiled eggs and fire out rancid farts until she can't stand to be with you any more.
I've had savage wind since cabbage and spare ribs for lunch yesterday and had to sleep at the condo last night as I kept gassing her out with them hot, silent ones and making the dog bark when the volume was a little higher. I didn't mind going though as marriage is all about compromise at times.
my pants are abuzz for some reason...could be the cabbage I had at lunch though...
Make her a cup of coffee build a small fire, boil up some water, find a roadkilled soi dog, gather some assorted foliage from the garden and bung it all in the water until its made a tasteless, flavourless mulch hey presto your own home-made MK.
Are you still w*nking yourself off about your dreadful unimportant Wiki entry? Hardly going to take the nation into the next millennia. Get over yourself.
And this my personnel favourite coming from you, which takes the hypocritical biscuit! -
You failed comprehensively to address one single point I made but seem stuck in some bizarre mindset.

Don't give this troll anything more than pity

He's got to be the angriest, most vulgar, most boorish and offensive poster on this forum.

More than a few of his posts mention semen so, at best, his wife or GF isn't giving him any action and, at worst, he may be a closet pillow-biter

Just a matter of time before his big mouth gets him banned.

• Like 2

My lawyer just told me they prefer guys from Switzerland, or Germany. Just because they're bigger. Of course it's about their wallets.

Let's ask the TVF Lawyers....

But to answer your question. I'd assume that Eskimos will have the hardest time to settle down with a Thai. .w00t.gif

Edited by sirchai

My lawyer just told me they prefer guys from Switzerland, or Germany. Just because they're bigger. Of course it's about their wallets.

Let's ask the TVF Lawyers....

But to answer your question. I'd assume that Eskimos will have the hardest time to settle down with a Thai. .w00t.gif

I would of thought the Scots would be in the running with their reputation for being 'keneio'

Plus with that strong accent, some times I would think there could be more misunderstandings.