Peoples dogs that terrorise our street... What to do?

Sounds like the dog owner isn't a nice human being. He terrorizes people by carrying a 2x2 around when his dogs are being a nuisance. Perhaps his pooches pick up this behavior from him.

Just to let you know, there are cases of dogs attacking people. Owners are responsible for medical bills and emotional distress at a reasonable amount, like ten thousands++. If you really want to get even with this owner you might want to consider in the range up to 6 figures. It's called "Kha Tum Kwan". I predict it's just a matter of time before the dog owner gonna have to reach deep into his pocket to fix the problem.

And yes, all Thais run into this very problem like you do. Some people here are just jerks. Period.

Well thank you for your constructive positive comment Sir, it's certainly a relief from Mr Thug I just had to put straight with his deluded assumptions.

Mr 2x2 is a Tuk Tuk driver who still lives with his rich parents at the grand age of at about 30!!!

I'm well aware of the term "Kha Tum Kwan" ค่าทำขวัญ as I took my previous landlord to court, but that's another story...

I've just found out from being next door that our next door but one Thai neighbours went to see mr 2x2's parents and had a polite word.

Unbeknown to me, this all happened last night which is what we were just talking about earlier, while laughing at Mr Thug's dumb comments...

NOW I know why the gate has been closed all day :)

So, if he has an iota of sense it'll stay that way and apparently they're looking for a good reason to tell their son to grow up and move out and of course the dog goes with him!

Maybe I'll be extending my rental contract another year after all :)

Sent from my EPhone

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had the same problem. One Thai Owner had 5 Dogs that never saw the inside of a locked yard. Crapped all over the place and dragged everyone's garbage down the sidewalk, which they never cleaned up behind them of course.

Some other Thai's tried to talk and reason with them with no luck at all. They even got the police involved but that died down quickly as well. I moved out so not sure if anything ever got resolved, but I doubt it. I just hate living next to people like that who have no consideration for anyone else or their property.

Mow them down with the MU-7

I've got a Fortuner and tried many times ! The little shit's too quick... Maybe one day....?

Sent from my EPhone

A little quicker on the steering wheel next time....works every time. Another trick if they bite at the tires....tie a cloth to the rim close to center point when they grap the cloth it spins their neck.....snap..problem solved. Edited by Thaiready

Mow them down with the MU-7

I've got a Fortuner and tried many times ! The little shit's too quick... Maybe one day....?

Sent from my EPhone

A little quicker on the steering wheel next time....works every time. Another trick if they bite at the tires....tie a cloth to the rim close to center point when they grap the cloth it spins their neck.....snap..problem solved.

haha. this is pure gold, I will undoubtedly have to deal with soi dogs when i return in Thailand with mine in a month (reason for reading this stuff).

last year in Cha-am, I had some soi dogs run out of nowhere and bite my calf.. Buddy was muzzled during the day but not during the night when dogs are roaming and more aggressive (TiT?)

we'll see what happens this year.. hope the gate stays closed for you..