Romantic Songs

Patsycat

I like romantic songs, they bring back memories good and bad. But i would like this thread to be about the good memories - no horrible she took me for all my money etc. songs. Just good feeling romantic songs. And don't worry if you all put Barry Whîte on at the same time!!!

I shall start with my little ditty, which brings me back to my teenage years!!

• Like 2

Nice one there Miss Patsy ... thumbsup.gif

I've got two for you.

Romance is a 2 sided coin.

Here is the other side ... Cry me a River - Ella Fitzgerald

Saw Ella live at the Sydney Opera House twice. Never saw the sexiest voice of them all, Sarah Vaughn. Best version of cry Me a River was by Julie London (post clip later, I'm dead on my feet now). Second best, tah-dah, Susan Boyle. I kid you not. You want sexy, rip you knickers off, singers, I got lots of jazz divas. But later. sleep

No probs David, Ella has a voice that would charm the angels. I'm going to listen to her again. Being a wee devil myself.

Romantic songs can be anything from a little memory like remembering a song that reminds you of a certain person or a full blown ACDC Meatloaf musicfest.

There is one Meatloaf song which is a bit raunchy but sexy and is a good memory for me. Susan Boyle why not?

Glad you guys came onto this thread. Not often i do a thread. The best is For Sheryl - Bruce rocks!

And of course my infamous male belly dancer,

Edited by Patsycat

Some nice mellow songs there.

So, in the morning when you wake, have coffee in hand and need a song to put that B B Bounce back in your step,

this number always does it for me.

Plus eye candy for both you and me ... biggrin.png

ФАБРИКА "Романтика" клип (Romantica)

Only in France : Ode to " L'Amour "

Daniel Levy with 500 chorists with the main title from the musical " Les dix commandements"

Please note that the first 15 seconds are an intro to the TV program.

Enjoy !!

Yermanee wai.gif

Edited by yermanee

This one never failed to fill the dance floor.......

As they say about dance......"a vertical expression of a horizontal intention"......this one ticked all the boxes.

Edited by CharlieH

1976, if i remember right, was a lovely hot summer in the UK, driving in the evenings was pure delight with the windows open, the breeze and summer aromas wafting through.

I was so in love with her, and she loved me, time has proved that, but not in the romantic way I desired.

Driving her Volkswagen, singing along to this song in the back roads of the West Country, I got the message, and how it hurt!

But to this day we're still close, and we always will be, close friends for over 40 years.

• Like 1