Romantic Songs

Patsycat

I bet you will find it hard to get a more romantic song 'Look at Us' by Vince Gill. I wish I knew how to upload it. Part of the Lyrics 'If you want to know how true love should be, then just look at us', another one, George Jones singing 'I'll just take it out in love'.

Should be on the dance floor with the missus with this number.

Yes, Gene Clark was one of the lead singers with 'The Byrds', in my opinion the greatest band ever. I can't think of another band with such great musicians and vocal harmonies, the three part harmonies of Gene Clark, Roger McGuinn and the high harmonic voice of David Crosby, absolutely fantastic.

I bet you will find it hard to get a more romantic song 'Look at Us' by Vince Gill. I wish I knew how to upload it. Part of the Lyrics 'If you want to know how true love should be, then just look at us', another one, George Jones singing 'I'll just take it out in love'.

Here you go Possum

Edited by xen

Here you go Possum

Thanks Xen, I will need to learn how to upload songs myself.

• 2 weeks later...

A late night song, the longer it goes on, the better it gets

hey...that album is one of my all time favorites and this is one of my favorite tracks...

it may not sound like much, but in the late 60s with enough LSD everything became significant...

I saw ol' steve and his band around LA in the late 60s...just him with bass and drums...one night at the Anaheim Convention Center some union electrician cut his power and he dived offa the stage head first to kick his ass...righteous...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

There are some great covers of this song especially the Grant Mclennan version but the Boss's version is the original and as such is such a beautiful anthem to friendship and family as well as partners.