Spain vs Netherlands - Sat 14 June, 02:00 am - Match Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Torres can't score for toffee at Chelsea so why he got picked for the World Cup is beyond me. What a sitter that was, he missed.

del Bosque seems to have made the mistake of thinking he had the same squad from four years ago. Costa and Casillas out next match and De Gea and Fabregas in ?

All this said with hindsight but then I fancy hindsight.biggrin.png

Torres can't score for toffee at Chelsea so why he got picked for the World Cup is beyond me. What a sitter that was, he missed.

del Bosque seems to have made the mistake of thinking he had the same squad from four years ago. Costa and Casillas out next match and De Gea and Fabregas in ?

All this said with hindsight but then I fancy hindsight.biggrin.png

I knew her well.

• Like 1

Unbelievable Mr. B only needed a tap in.

At least Chelsea have got Costa now, (wonder how many reds he will get)? wink.png

FIFA taking no action against Costa for alleged headbutt....Spain have appealed against the decisionbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Think you might be right jelly. Don't tell the United fans I said this but De Gea has come on leaps and bounds since his arrival in the prem and to me is now much better than Casillas.

As for Costa. Don't see anything special there at all and boy does he look a moody git. Reckon the likes of Stoke will be kicking lumps out of him, to get him to react and get himself sent off. And the whole world has seen him throw the head at a player. Everyone will be dropping like flies when his head is within 6 inches of them.