Farang marrying prostitues?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Why do Farang that have been shafted as above then come on TV and ask the same question a million times ?

What about those times when unlike you the Farang doesn't run out of money as he isn't stupid and they live happily ever after

BUT, how can he be anything other than stupid to marry a prostitute ? Surely only fools marry prostitues.

Samson married a prostitute........

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fool and his money are soon parted. Do not marry a prostitute. There are plenty of good women to choose from in Thailand. Look at their ID card. Look at their job they have. See what property they own. Marrying a prostitute says something about the man's self esteem. " I am not worthy of anything but a prostitute."

Take a good hard long look before getting involved emotionally. If you begin your relationship by buying a hooker, How do you think it will end ? The psychology and the suspicion will always be there.

A fool and his money are soon parted. Do not marry a prostitute. There are plenty of good women to choose from in Thailand. Look at their ID card. Look at their job they have. See what property they own. Marrying a prostitute says something about the man's self esteem. " I am not worthy of anything but a prostitute."

Take a good hard long look before getting involved emotionally. If you begin your relationship by buying a hooker, How do you think it will end ? The psychology and the suspicion will always be there.

I agree. Take a good look. Can she dance? What is she good at doing? Does she like doing it?

When she gets angry can you give her 1000 baht and she starts to smile again?

Marry someone who has experience doing what you like. You like rice farming? Marry a farmer.

• Like 1

It's not really being a hooker in the western sense, I don't think we really have a comparison to back home.

However I think it is fair to say that it can work out if you have a good margin on your budget, you agree the financial rules together and make sure you don't run out of cash or give anything away.

And No Money No Honey. . . Well yes, let's consider the divorce rate in the UK and US, iv seen loads of guys fall on hard times during the recession . and guess what. Divorce!

Also to poster about girls seeing you been here to long. I noticed that to, if they know your a resident the price somehow seems to go up!! Or maybe long time prices are just getting stupid now

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The only positive thing I can say about the them is that the government should just say "what the hell, let's make prostitution legal and make them all pay tax"

Thailand would be a few billion dollars better off of a year that's for sure!

Sent from my EPad

The industry is already taxed if you include police bribe money. what you mean is a re-routing of the funds to a different government branch.

this site is going down topics like this use to be on other low life sites about Pattaya.

Pattaya is a low life town for low life's didn't you know?

Paedo city

Sent from my EPad

Rather insensitive comment, theres more than ample aging hookers also.

The word " prostitute " carries a stigma. I won't research the definition because I think we all have a fairly good grasp on what it means. A woman and a man can screw around all they like, but when they charge money for it it gets a different name. How many folk that denounce prostitution would actually think it ok if their girl had slept around a lot but did it for free ? Would they somehow feel better about that ? Don't get me wrong, none of this is personal to me, but I just think the word " prostitute " creates an image in people's mind of the " off the wall punk rocker type, " probably with multiple addictions patrolling late night bus stations in the dark and the cold dressed in a mini skirt and talking fellas down dark alleys for a quickie !

This is not really how it is in Asia is it ?

Just as we are not allowed to call a nigger a nigger, or a Paki a Paki in what are considered. 1st world countries, maybe the same should apply to the girls that work the bars in Asia because the image this word creates is quite different to what we find - in most cases - isn't it !

• Like 1

Same crap in New York City only they only don't call themselves "hookers". All they care about is your financial statement, growing their ass and what you have to offer financially. You are judged here by the contents of your wallet, not your character.

Mexican prostitutes at least do not pretend to like you.

Look, a pretty young girl runs away from her home or husband/boyfriend and sells off sexual favors. Any number of western men would love to have her for a wife, but she plays them all for money. The thing about prostitutes here, and in the philippines is, that they actually provide the lonely customer a "girlfriend" experience. In fact, she is a professional girlfriend. It is a need-satisfaction sale.... Mr lonely walks in and wants to be a boyfriend. She obliges (sex on the first date) and you pay up. Simple. There is no love involved ...on her part. Mr Lonely usually fails to recognize that she is just doing business......as set up by her traffickers.

The word " prostitute " carries a stigma. I won't research the definition because I think we all have a fairly good grasp on what it means. A woman and a man can screw around all they like, but when they charge money for it it gets a different name. How many folk that denounce prostitution would actually think it ok if their girl had slept around a lot but did it for free ? Would they somehow feel better about that ? Don't get me wrong, none of this is personal to me, but I just think the word " prostitute " creates an image in people's mind of the " off the wall punk rocker type, " probably with multiple addictions patrolling late night bus stations in the dark and the cold dressed in a mini skirt and talking fellas down dark alleys for a quickie !

Sorry, it's exactly the same, apart from the pretence they like you.

• Like 1

Sorry, it's exactly the same, apart from the pretence they like you.

I'm sorry you had those experiences- by enlarge, I never have !

To have good company ( possible ) have dinner, drinks, pleasure ( albeit short term ) is not how I remember what my country had to offer,so personal experiences are very different. The UK Hookers are looking for money, most likely to satisfy the next fix, the Asians ( my experience ) are looking for money, sure, but also looking for a better life. The difference is exactly that.

Why do Farang that have been shafted as above then come on TV and ask the same question a million times ?

What about those times when unlike you the Farang doesn't run out of money as he isn't stupid and they live happily ever after

BUT, how can he be anything other than stupid to marry a prostitute ? Surely only fools marry prostitues.

A million emotions out there.

Which ones are applicable to you?

regarding Samson and his prostitute: Don't think he had a happy ending, if I recall movie right: eyes poked out, pulled down some temple on self and others.

Looking at her id card and job not enough. My ex wife was King's scholar, sent her thru best grad school, helped her get job with international company. Pure sociopath. More games than a decade of American baseball. When I met her she had written a little paper calling self "An Educated Bar Girl" (which I ignored and rationized away). Once she had drained enough of my resources, and become "A highly educated bar girl" she set things up so divorce was best option for me (and what she wanted). Now she is aiming to get up and coming young dude in international business. My only perverse satisfaction is that now she is playing with guys that can out play her. Be careful. I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy.

regarding Samson and his prostitute: Don't think he had a happy ending, if I recall movie right: eyes poked out, pulled down some temple on self and others.

Looking at her id card and job not enough. My ex wife was King's scholar, sent her thru best grad school, helped her get job with international company. Pure sociopath. More games than a decade of American baseball. When I met her she had written a little paper calling self "An Educated Bar Girl" (which I ignored and rationized away). Once she had drained enough of my resources, and become "A highly educated bar girl" she set things up so divorce was best option for me (and what she wanted). Now she is aiming to get up and coming young dude in international business. My only perverse satisfaction is that now she is playing with guys that can out play her. Be careful. I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy.

From my experiences over several years in Thailand, the bargirls who are "willing" are not the same as the prostitutes of the West, which are more hardend and could give a &lt;deleted&gt; about you as a person. In Thailand, many but not all, can care about you, not that would suggest marriage with most. However, I found one who had been a bg for less than 2 months due to economic hardships she experienced and spent 2 1/2 years together in good relationship. Major problems that come up with these gals is "buy me a house" and take care my family. We eventually separated, but not getting back together since love each other and the hous and family not as important to her. Lessons learned.

I met and fell in love with a Thai girl 14 years ago and married her 2 years later. She was a go-go dancer in Pattaya, a prostitute/whore, whatever label you wanna give her. We are still together now with a 2 year old son and are very happy. The stereotype of a Thai bar girl doesn't apply to a lot of the girls that I know who have worked the bars in Pattaya/BKK.

The ultimate truth is that 95% of the clients are Thai men. It's got nothing to do with farangs. Prostitution is, and has always been, that widespread. I was kind of shocked a few years ago, when a Thai woman, an educated one, asked me why any women should sleep with a man for free.

It's a general opinion in Thailand, that honey is something that is paid for.

My wife wasn't a bar girl, but I am sure some bargirls can make good spouses. I think farangs too often refuse to look in the mirror - sincerity goes both ways. Last, but not least, and I know this doesn't apply to everyone as some people are old and have a hard time learning the language – anyone living here should, unless mentally retarded or old. I absolutely love the 20 year and counting expats, knowing Thai almost well enough to tackle the bar scene, telling me off because I've stayed here 10 years shorter than they have. Yeah, sure. They know better, but I'm a newbie. Hilarious.

Another ugly farang. You really are. You need a huge understand of Thai before you call them prostitutes. They are bar girls. They have few alternatives in life. They don't want a thai guy. they want to marry and be happy with a farang. Now for the truth - too many are in the business too long. they become alcoholics/drugs. If they get out of their job, life is a little boring. Remember, they worked for about 1 full year every day. they miss their friends. Even though they got their farang husband it is a difficult transition especially with a guy who thinks they were whores.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it sure as hell isn't a Platypus.

The definition of a prostitute is a person that sells their body for money. Call them what you want, but bar girls are prostitutes, regardless of what type of life they had prior to entering the profession.