Baht bus sattahip

dazk

Baht Bus to Sattahip:

Last one around 8:30, maybe 9 if you are lucky. Fare is 20 baht.

Alternately you can grab a MiniVan with the orange banner painted on the front (rotu). Last one around 10pm. Fare 30baht.

You can also get the 'Ambassador City' baht bus from the Pattaya Tai signal on Sukhumvit. These are normally available right upto 11pm and maybe 11:30pm but they depend on demand from the Russians. Most of the times they go all the way to the DorShada/Ravindra resorts.

After that try to negotiate the extra distance to Bangsare for a few extra baht or take a nice walk to the next 7/11 from where you can get a motorbike taxi.

In an emergency : Taxi to Bangsare 500 Baht.

All this info about a year old as I've moved further out.

• Like 1

Baht Bus to Sattahip:

Alternately you can grab a MiniVan with the orange banner painted on the front (rotu). Last one around 10pm. Fare 30baht.

You can also get the 'Ambassador City' baht bus from the Pattaya Tai signal on Sukhumvit. These are normally available right upto 11pm and maybe 11:30pm but they depend on demand from the Russians. Most of the times they go all the way to the DorShada/Ravindra resorts.

After that try to negotiate the extra distance to Bangsare for a few extra baht or take a nice walk to the next 7/11 from where you can get a motorbike taxi.

Is it 10 Baht or 20 Baht with tip?

Baht Bus to Sattahip:

Is it 10 Baht or 20 Baht with tip?

It is 20 Baht for the Fare. Tipping is not necessary but as they say... "Up to you"

If you do take the same White baht bus for a small journey like Pattaya Klang to Makro or similar distance then the fare is 10 Baht. Long distance is 20 Baht.

As a 'falang' I have noticed that if I just give the 10 Baht for the short journey it is accepted most of the time. If I ask "how much ?" the quote is almost always 20 baht.

Same for the rotu (minivan), some of them take 40 from from 'falang' instead of the 30 Baht Fare.

Edited by RubberBroke