Monitor Arm Extension Stand

mcfish

InvadeIt Mounting and Mobility page displays similar items.

Also, a 2008 ThaiVisa thread suggested Central/Robinsons: "They didn't have anything on display/in stock but they had a catalogue that you can look through and find the right kind of mounting arm to order. That's what I did - picked it up about a week later........... cost was about Bt1,500, I think. Rock solid and does what you want - folds, rotates etc."

Then, of course, there is the 'ever trustworthy' Alibaba...

Where are you located? So someone might suggest a more local source.

Thanks Rich, I did see InvadeIt already but there are only 2 to choose that are similar and one is 10,000bht! lol

Ali ba ba as usual want a 100 order minimum.

Im in Bangkok and already checked out department stores.

The one in my Ist post is ebay USA and its $50 plus $30 postage but at least there is a big selection

Edited by mcfish

Single items you don't order at Alibaba, you order at Aliexpress & most items free delivery to Thailand. You log in with your Alibaba login.

• Like 1

a yr ago I searched for this very item.

I started at Panthip Plaza and had my driver walk around, after I got tired looking, with a photo of the item I wanted.

He found two in stock at one of the little stores in there.

My conclusion then was that this item is very rare in Bangkok as an in-stock item. The shop was super glad to sell one of their two to me because apparently there was no call for it at all.

One can wonder why.

I bought a 3M monitor arm MA240MB in Hong Kong ( about USD230 ) for an old and heavy 24-inch LCD; just for reference.

InvadeIT's Ergotron is also a very good product, but pricey here. Dell also has a monitor arm online, good enough.

for a smaller monitor, Pantip solutions alright.

cheers

Thanks Rich, I did see InvadeIt already but there are only 2 to choose that are similar and one is 10,000bht! lol

Im in Bangkok and already checked out department stores.

The one in my Ist post is ebay USA and its $50 plus $30 postage but at least there is a big selection

Try Aliexpress ,it s the sister company of Alibaba, and for buying 1 or 2 items,retail

some items are even post free.

regards worgeordie