Dental Work in Pattaya

tezzainoz

I have a friend from Australia and he will be arriving in Patt's early July

He wants to get some serious dental work done and asked me if I could give him any ideas who he should see

I told him I will go straight to the horses mouth and ask my friends on Thai Visa Forum

So any one who has had successful dealing with dental work in Pattaya - Jomtiem early

can you please give me your opinion and advice for my friend

thanx in advance

We used Ocean Dental Center in Jomtien.. Its quite near the Immigration on Soi 5 or opposite Kiss and the Rompho Markets.

We received quality care on our first visit and the dentist (owner) was recommended to us by someone who had poor service elsewhere.

Studio Smile at Dolphin Circle. Dr. Tapasit fully trained in the US, all staff speak very good English, and it is a state of the art clinic.

http://www.studiosmilethailand.com/index.html

As a result of hockey injuries when I was a kid, I have been to many dentists in several different countries over the span of decades, and he is without question one of the best that I have consulted.

• Like 1

Studio Smile at Dolphin Circle. Dr. Tapasit fully trained in the US, all staff speak very good English, and it is a state of the art clinic.

As a result of hockey injuries when I was a kid, I have been to many dentists in several different countries over the span of decades, and he is without question one of the best that I have consulted.

Thanks for that ( and to living in Patts )

Unfortunately I am going to be needing some implants at some stage, I`ll go to Dr. Tapasit next month and see what he says.

Cheers.

Thanks for that ( and to living in Patts )

Unfortunately I am going to be needing some implants at some stage, I`ll go to Dr. Tapasit next month and see what he says.

Cheers.

I have multiple implants, obtained in several different countries. I don't need any, but if I recall correctly, he charges 55,000 for an implant. You'll get up to date info at your consult.

We love living here in Naklua. Been coming to Thailand for more than 30 years on breaks between contracts, and very much wanted a sea view, so it was a logical choice for retirement.