How can I sign out of Thai Visa?

roger1999

I am going on a road trip and a friend will take care of my place and my dog for several weeks. He wants access to my computer, which is fine. I can sign out of gmail, Facebook, basically everything except Thaivisa. Everytime I sign out, when I go back to the site I am automatically signed in again.

Any suggestions?

Using Chrome browser I was able to sign out, but since the browser remembers my password I could easily log back in without retyping my credentials.

If your browser has memorized your log-in credentials, then use

C h r o m e B r o w s e r

type c h r o m e : / / s e t t i n g s / p a s s w o r d s (no spaces), or

Menu -> Setting -> Show advanced settings (bottom of page) -> Passwords and forms
|x| Offer to save your web passwords. Manage saved passwords <-- click this link

F i r e F o x B r o w s e r

Menu -> Options -> Security (tab) -> Saved Passwords... (button)

Then find ThaiVisa and delete the entry.

EDIT: For WHATEVER reason some FILTER keeps erasing the word C h r o m e in this post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by RichCor

My advise would be just enable the Guest account on your pc and let him use that and put a password on your main profile account, That way you wont have to worry about him accessing any of your files or data and you won't have to change anything on your own account.

Enable here

Control Panel\User Accounts and Family Safety\User Accounts\Manage Accounts

Sign out then exit the browser. Restart the browser and clear all cookies, cache and history. That should do it. Also, what browser are you using?

I have tried all of this prior to posting and it doesn't work. My browser is Safari.

My advise would be just enable the Guest account on your pc and let him use that and put a password on your main profile account, That way you wont have to worry about him accessing any of your files or data and you won't have to change anything on your own account.

Enable here

Control Panel\User Accounts and Family Safety\User Accounts\Manage Accounts

That function is new for me so thanks for that. But I would prefer to have the ability to sign out.

It's always helpful if you state what OS and Browser you're using. That way we don't have to guess.

Oh, and Google is your friend: "deleting saved passwords in safari"

Apple Support Communities

From your Safari menu bar click Safari > Preferences then select the Passwords tab.

Select the ThaiVisa website then click Remove.

Now open Keychain Access located in HD > Applications > Utilities
Select Passwords on the left.
Type in the name of the website in the search field top right corner of that window.
If there's a keychain available, right or control click the keychain then click Delete.
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Thank you! I didn't realize it was my own browser saving the data. Live and learn.

Well, unfortunately none of this is working to log me out and keep me logged out. I'm stumped.

A temporary 'fix' might be to change your ThaiVisa password (UserName | My Settings -> Email and Password)

The the next time your 'browser' tries to automatically log in... it should fail.

I say temporary fix as you really should at some opportune time learn how your OS and Apps store their password so you have control over it.

edit: Please confirm that you are using the 'Sign Out' link at the top-right of the page?

Once you have Signed Out, Sign in should not be automatic. The browser should prompt you each time with a dialog box. If it is displaying a dialog, are there options on the dialog box?

Edited by RichCor