PTT board chairman Dr Parnpri Phahitthanukorn resigns

webfact

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What this man knows is indeed a treasure trove of nefarious dealings at the behest of his ''friends,'' along with those he ''advised.''

One is led to wonder how long he may stay resident in Thailand or a free man.

Interesting to note the deafening silence from Thaksin regarding the situation of his old puppet pawns is it not ?

Indeed a true judgement on the value of being a Shinwatra pawn you are worth zilch, just a throwaway pawn.

You must know what "nefarious dealings" "this man" has done for you to accuse him of doing so. So what are they? Or is this another one of your increasing number of bleating posts that make accusations with nothing to back it up?

Are you serious?? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.giffacepalm.gif

• Like 1

He has long thought of resigning but has to await the right time to avoid impact on the organisation, he said.

Isn't this the same guy who said only a few days ago that he didn't see a reason to resign ?

I bet he was made an offer he couldn't refuse.

I'm surprised he has survived this long. Wasn't this the guy that when Thaksin said his family owned zero shares in PTT and he would give countless millions of baht if anybody could prove otherwise and after a couple of days the chief of PTT piped up and said the Shins owned 10's of thousands of shares in PTT, proving again that Thaksin is a dirty big liar with no shame.

Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong again, unsurprisingly.

1. Noppadol, (not Thaksin) stated that Thaksin or his family did not own shares in PTT when Thaksin was being blamed for high fuel prices in Thailand (some things never change) in March 2013.

2. Dr Parnpri Phahitthanukorn was not Chairman of the Board then, Vichet Kasemthongsri was.

3. PTT President Pailin Chuchotttaworn, accompanied by PTT's chief financial officer Surong Bulakul, told a press conference on Monday that the online allegations against the company were distorted, adding that the Shinawatra family’s share ownership in PTT represented only 0.002 per cent of the firm's total 2.85 billion shares. The family’s ownership in PTT shares has no significant meaning in relation to the company’s operations or management, he said.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/626980-angered-by-cyber-attacks-ptt-says-shinawatra-clan-holds-only-0002-of-shares/#entry6219050

4. Noppadol obviously spoke out of line, not for the first time.

So you were completely wrong in your accusations but you did manage to get Thaksins name mentioned in a thread that has nothing to do with him.

Well done you. coffee1.gif

Well done for posting such informative detailed knowledge.

Vichet Kasemthongsri - wasn't he appointed a PTP cabinet minister. Environment or something like that? So an ex oil man is given control of the environment ministry and an ex TRT deputy leader becomes head of the oil company. Interesting isn't it?

• Like 2

I'm surprised he has survived this long. Wasn't this the guy that when Thaksin said his family owned zero shares in PTT and he would give countless millions of baht if anybody could prove otherwise and after a couple of days the chief of PTT piped up and said the Shins owned 10's of thousands of shares in PTT, proving again that Thaksin is a dirty big liar with no shame.

1. Noppadol, (not Thaksin) stated that Thaksin or his family did not own shares in PTT when Thaksin was being blamed for high fuel prices in Thailand (some things never change) in March 2013.

2. Dr Parnpri Phahitthanukorn was not Chairman of the Board then, Vichet Kasemthongsri was.

3. PTT President Pailin Chuchotttaworn, accompanied by PTT's chief financial officer Surong Bulakul, told a press conference on Monday that the online allegations against the company were distorted, adding that the Shinawatra family’s share ownership in PTT represented only 0.002 per cent of the firm's total 2.85 billion shares. The family’s ownership in PTT shares has no significant meaning in relation to the company’s operations or management, he said.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/626980-angered-by-cyber-attacks-ptt-says-shinawatra-clan-holds-only-0002-of-shares/#entry6219050

So you were completely wrong in your accusations but you did manage to get Thaksins name mentioned in a thread that has nothing to do with him.

Vichet Kasemthongsri - wasn't he appointed a PTP cabinet minister. Environment or something like that? So an ex oil man is given control of the environment ministry and an ex TRT deputy leader becomes head of the oil company. Interesting isn't it?

Bit like Dick Cheney then ?

It sounds like a very simple story. Man had ties to government that was just ousted. Resigns post so company will not suffer having bad relations with new government.

Thai news has reported a bit more.

Can you share that info?

What this man knows is indeed a treasure trove of nefarious dealings at the behest of his ''friends,'' along with those he ''advised.''

Interesting to note the deafening silence from Thaksin regarding the situation of his old puppet pawns is it not ?

Indeed a true judgement on the value of being a Shinwatra pawn you are worth zilch, just a throwaway pawn.

You must know what "nefarious dealings" "this man" has done for you to accuse him of doing so. So what are they? Or is this another one of your increasing number of bleating posts that make accusations with nothing to back it up?

Are you serious?? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.giffacepalm.gif

What's not to be serious about? Do you have any information on the alleged nefarious dealings of Dr Parnpri Phahitthanukorn?

It may well be interesting to you and others but I was correcting wrong information posted by Jaidam.

If you want to comment on appointments to ministries and state enterprises perhaps you could broaden your search to others like Directors of Thai airways for example, but under the present regime perhaps it's best just to stick to the usual targets, eh, baerboxer?

It may well be interesting to you and others but I was correcting wrong information posted by Jaidam.

If you want to comment on appointments to ministries and state enterprises perhaps you could broaden your search to others like Directors of Thai airways for example, but under the present regime perhaps it's best just to stick to the usual targets, eh, baerboxer?

Avoid the question and deflect - well what a surprise coming from you!! The tried and trusted method of all supporters of the big T.

The information you were kind enough to add more to was about Thaksin. I commented on the fact that the person you introduced to the thread, had been appointed to a Thaksin controlled cabinet, and his successor, who the OP is about, was a close allay of Thaksin and one of Thaksin's TRT party's leadership. One could be forgiven for thinking Vichet was moved to make way for a closer allay of the boss?

Interesting how being deputy leader of a political party dissolved for corruption qualifies someone to become chairman of such a major corporation?

Try and stay on topic and answer the pertinent questions. I know that's an alien concept to you Shinawatra paradigm supporters.

I am very surprised at "fabby" he hasn't let off a "its Sutheps fault, he is a facist you know" in quite a while :lol:

• Like 1

So, you are sticking to your highly speculative/nonsensical POV that Nopphadol acted alone in claiming that the Shinawatra clan owned zero PTT shares. I suppose you expect that Nopphadol would have been happy to give the reward of several million baht from his own pocket?

A classic example of emotion over-riding logic.

• Like 1

Avoid the question and deflect - well what a surprise coming from you!! The tried and trusted method of all supporters of the big T.

The information you were kind enough to add more to was about Thaksin. I commented on the fact that the person you introduced to the thread, had been appointed to a Thaksin controlled cabinet, and his successor, who the OP is about, was a close allay of Thaksin and one of Thaksin's TRT party's leadership. One could be forgiven for thinking Vichet was moved to make way for a closer allay of the boss?

Interesting how being deputy leader of a political party dissolved for corruption qualifies someone to become chairman of such a major corporation?

Try and stay on topic and answer the pertinent questions. I know that's an alien concept to you Shinawatra paradigm supporters.

Have you the faintest idea about irony?

The thread is about Dr. Parnpri Phahitthanukorn resigning. Not Thaksin, not Vichet Kasemthongsri. I mentioned Vichets name as background information for my reply to jaidams post which contained falsehoods.

That was not an invitation for you to go off tangent asking questions about past appointments made by Thaksin.

If you wish to deduce from my perfectly reasonable response to refuse to answer non pertinent and off topic questions that it is an alien concept to Shinawatra paradigm supporters, fine, go ahead. coffee1.gif

So, you are sticking to your highly speculative/nonsensical POV that Nopphadol acted alone in claiming that the Shinawatra clan owned zero PTT shares. I suppose you expect that Nopphadol would have been happy to give the reward of several million baht from his own pocket?

A classic example of emotion over-riding logic.

See post #45 about non pertinent and off topic questions.

If I was you I would spend more time on making sure I had the correct information to hand before making speculative incorrect posts in future, rather than trying to deflect from your false information after the event.

Luckily, I'm not you.

Edited by fab4

If your so good at correcting , you never seemed to try to decry PTP / Yinglucks ways. strange for a level headed guy to support these has beans.

• Like 1

I am very surprised at "fabby" he hasn't let off a "its Sutheps fault, he is a facist you know" in quite a while laugh.png

One problem here it's not about discussion --we are feeding these few Shin lovers, they need it-their agenda. There is little to discuss now unless we want History lessen Number 5000 every day re-shins. This topic now is pretty clear as to why he quit, it's getting out the pan before it gets too hot.

• Like 1

Fab4... grow up and stop showing your ignorance...How long have you lived in Thailand.. ? This man has resigned his job at the orders from above... resign or face a military trial.. Same as all the Red Shit bosses.. Why do you think all your heros are so silent.. They want to keep and spend their looted millions.. They have all .. up to the last man .. sold out their "beliefs.." .. Get over it..! giggle.gif

Do you honestly think the junta would put the chairman of the biggest company in thailand and one of its few multinationals on a military trial?

My lord, you must think these blokes are stupid. Its enough they got him to resign, but what damage this will do to their reputation is enough.

instead of all jumping to conclusions, maybe he has had enough and with no pressure?

Anyone thought that possible?

• Like 1

Do you honestly think the junta would put the chairman of the biggest company in thailand and one of its few multinationals on a military trial?

My lord, you must think these blokes are stupid. Its enough they got him to resign, but what damage this will do to their reputation is enough.

instead of all jumping to conclusions, maybe he has had enough and with no pressure?

Others perceived to be linked to Thaksin that have resigned recently:

Voravidh Champeeratana, chairman of state-owned Krungthai Bank

Pol Maj Gen Attagrit Tharechat, director-general of the Government Lottery Office.

Sqn Ldr Sita Divari, chairman of Airports of Thailand

Bit of a coincidence, but one could be forgiven for thinking someone has been having a word in their shell likes about the advisability of staying in situ when other good people are ready to be put in place

Others perceived to be linked to Thaksin that have resigned recently:

Voravidh Champeeratana, chairman of state-owned Krungthai Bank

Pol Maj Gen Attagrit Tharechat, director-general of the Government Lottery Office.

Sqn Ldr Sita Divari, chairman of Airports of Thailand

Bit of a coincidence, but one could be forgiven for thinking someone has been having a word in their shell likes about the advisability of staying in situ when other good people are ready to be put in place

Or that they were about to have their collars felt.

• Like 1

I remember the farmers suicides. There was a direct link to financial difficulties and their suicides. Their families even admitted it was due to no rice scheme payments. Thje link was there and it was solid yet some denied it and said it had nothing to do with the rice scheme as if they knew more than the family members of the victims knew.

Then we have this article and some posters having shown examples of numerous others that have resigned as well. Absolutely no link between the resignations and the military yet the same people that deny a link between suicides and rice payments when the proof is there (from their family none the less) state there is a link between the military and the resignations when there is no link whatsoever.

I am an old duck, but my brain still works and some people don't make a persuasive argument when looking at their previous posts. It seems the story changes depending on who they support.

• Like 2

I remember the farmers suicides. There was a direct link to financial difficulties and their suicides. Their families even admitted it was due to no rice scheme payments. Thje link was there and it was solid yet some denied it and said it had nothing to do with the rice scheme as if they knew more than the family members of the victims knew.

Then we have this article and some posters having shown examples of numerous others that have resigned as well. Absolutely no link between the resignations and the military yet the same people that deny a link between suicides and rice payments when the proof is there (from their family none the less) state there is a link between the military and the resignations when there is no link whatsoever.

I am an old duck, but my brain still works and some people don't make a persuasive argument when looking at their previous posts. It seems the story changes depending on who they support.

I'm no fan of the coup, but the Democrat opposition are just incompetent.

If I was leader of the Dems, I would have plastered the names and faces of every deceased farmer on every billboard between Bangkok and Chang Rai. That would have changed a few votes.

• Like 2

I'm no fan of the coup, but the Democrat opposition are just incompetent.

If I was leader of the Dems, I would have plastered the names and faces of every deceased farmer on every billboard between Bangkok and Chang Rai. That would have changed a few votes.

OK then who are you a fan of ?? Why are the Army incompetent ??? What do you think of the disgraced PTP ???

Not good for Thailand's biggest public company to apparently so vulnerable to politics.

This is a big deal for foreign investors.

The foreign investors have no business holding shares in Thailand's national oil company.

Not good for Thailand's biggest public company to apparently so vulnerable to politics.

This is a big deal for foreign investors.

The foreign investors have no business holding shares in Thailand's national oil company.

Edited by smutcakes