Two Cambodians die en route to the Thai-Cambodian border

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was sitting in the public park this morning eating my breakfast and three of these jumped up pieces of dog poo arrived in two cars and come over to question me. ignored them, finished my breakfast and left and i am not even cambodian but will be following the cambodians thats for sure. cant even go out in public without harassment, who wants to lives here under that. good luck to you.

So 'transam', you don't see any difference between the 'quality' of police here compared to the USA and Europe??

Doesn't matter where in the world one is, it's whats between the ears of any cop with a gun that counts.

I believe in the USA they shoot tyres, they also use a pit maneuver to make a car crash, which to me seems a complete disregard to bystanders safety don't you think ?......

So 'transam', you don't see any difference between the 'quality' of police here compared to the USA and Europe??

Doesn't matter where in the world one is, it's whats between the ears of any cop with a gun that counts.

I believe in the USA they shoot tyres, they also use a pit maneuver to make a car crash, which to me seems a complete disregard to bystanders safety don't you think ?......

yes we know this already just one of the many reasons why we dont EVER go there. thanks.

So there you go, the car refused to stop as ordered. Shame what happened afterwards happened. He was carrying out his duty, but went over the top and did things he shouldn't have done, but it was not about trying to get immigrants. He would have done the same to any car that didn't stop as ordered. All this stupid rumour mongering about nothing...

My only sympathy in all this goes to the poor young innocent girl who was shot by the trigger happy idiot. Get well soon.

I feel sorry for the dead and injured Cambodians as well....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Apparently tingtong's comment about the "policeman" doing his duty is shared, not that makes it any more palatable or acceptable

.Pol.Maj.Gen.Sanit added that the rumour which had been widely spread had affected to the country stability because a neighbouring country had spread the rumour via the internet. Therefore Mr.Sombat wasn’t a villain because he was performing his duty. But was prosecuted for acting in a recklessly manner.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/2014/06/18/gunmen-who-shot-at-labour-truck-arrested/

So there we have it, the rumour wasn't spread by Thaksin as some of our more erudite posters have claimed - it was spread by a neighbouring country, allegedly.

You couldn't make it up, well, maybe you could........................ tuzki-bunny-emoticon-048.gif

Edited by fab4