Bullet Blender or Traditional Blender? Any difference?

deknoiJT

I am considering buying a blender when I vist the States later this year. I have read all sorts of differing health claims for the bullet blenders but are they really that much more successful at delivering nutrients over a traditonal style blender?

My questions are:

*Has anyone used these bullet style blenders?

*Are they any better over traditional style blenders?

I will be adding fruit and vegetables to the blender and using it to make what is hopefully a healthy and delicious drink.

Bullet Blenders example:

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=Bullet%20Blenders&adid=22222222224211445677&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=3535550966&wl1=e&wl2=bullet%20blenders&wl3=15084039978&veh=sem

Traditional style blender examples:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=blenders&go=Submit&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=blenders&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=

SmartHome brand which is sold at Big C etc sells a sort of a copy of the magic bullet.

Only 700 baht.

I haven't used the Magic Bullet to make a comparison but the SmartHome is a nice to use.

Small footprint, easy to clean. Affordable. Comes with some interesting parts like french press for coffee, tea.

I like it except for the silicone gaskets are tricky to stay seated.

• Like 1

SmartHome brand which is sold at Big C etc sells a sort of a copy of the magic bullet.

Only 700 baht.

I haven't used the Magic Bullet to make a comparison but the SmartHome is a nice to use.

Small footprint, easy to clean. Affordable. Comes with some interesting parts like french press for coffee, tea.

That price is very reasonable. I should clarify I don't care if it is a patented Magic Bullet or a copy brand. (did the Magic Bullet copy the copy brand?)

How do you find the SmartHome over a traditional blender? Does the SmartHome do a better pulverising job?

Only 700 baht.

+1. I have a SmartHome smoothie blender and, to my surprise, it's been great, used daily for the last 3 months or so. B800. Will grind flaxseeds to near powder, no problem.

• Like 1

while I had my bullet I loved it... but they die in about 2 years

1) The rubber seals in the bases shrink and eventually get chewed by the blade when it is not secured properly, guess what you cant just buy the ring.....one blade down.

2) the base of the blade (the side that attaches to the machine) is made of rubber also that deteriorates here rapidly, one day you will just spin a huge groove in it and its done!

FYI the screw threads on the genuine vs the copy are opposite is all, so the parts don't fit each other

Oz

• Like 1

Bullet is a toy compared to 2 horsepower vitamix copies or original Vitamix . An imported Vitamix 5200 that all these companies in China copy can be bought at Verasu in Bangkok but it's 39,000 and about $ 450.00 in US but the 240volt model is expensive and one in US is 120 v .

The Chinese copy I bought at HomePro is close to original but was 13,700 and only one year warrantee where original Vitamix is 7 years . The one I got at HomePro has changed my life and I am able to blend anything instantly like Vitsmix I had back in states .

Check out Vitamix Demonstration video on YouTube:

Here's the deal , when I saw Otto I ordered from BigC and could not believe how close it was to copy I got at HomePro for 13,700 and it was only 2,500 as I just wanted to compare . I would have just gotten Otto and not the one at HomePro had I known it was so close but will just keep both or give Otto away or possibly sell . Point is after burning up a blender every year doing power blending I was tried of repairs and hassles and found these copies of Vitamix that in long run trump all the rest that have weak performance and burn out quick .

http://shoppingonline.bigc.co.th/it-electronics/blender-otto-model-be-127.html?___store=default&___from_store=default

It was 1200 watts and 2500 Rpm's unlike HomePro copy and original Vitamix that is 1500 watts and 30,00+ Rpm's but top part almost identical and blends almost same ( very close .

After using vertical auger slow cold pressed juicer that has also been life changing post-202056-14035168996808_thumb.jpg

I must say the blender really is more important than juicer as there are so many vegetables and fruits / nuts that can be blended for power green smoothies that is powerful medicine and more versatile . Having both as much as this cost is powerful medicine for real health and $ comes back in health and saving yourself from medical bills later . Pay now or later ?

Wish I had found what I am posting now a few months ago when I started the Vitamix search here in Bangkok . On this forum just saw posts about people buying converters for US model but not any info on where to buy copy and what model . Hope this helps .

post-202056-14035176849918_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by Lumbini
  • Like 2

Don't know but if man made it possibly you not want to eat it ? Like reading labels if your food has label again may not be wise to eat . Take food grown from nature and juice and blend it for a few weeks and let go of processed good and see if you feel better . Don't believe anyone investigate for yourself I am taught .

Hello,

I uses Bosch hand blender, 750w and bought it from Central Chitlom for 5,990 bhat!

This sounds great and 750w just like new Vitamix S 30 personal / travel bender . I just read about

post-202056-14036299588639_thumb.jpgpost-202056-14036299758355_thumb.jpgpost-202056-14036299891655_thumb.jpgpost-202056-14036300118231_thumb.jpg

When I bought this blender for 2495 at Big C a month ago and it had a problem they sent me brand new one unopened in a box yesterday I will sell for 1500 if someone wants as while it was being taken care of with warranty bought Vitamix copy at Home Pro and Otto so I not need 3 blenders , ( send me message if anyone interested ?

Tefal BL233865 Tripl'ax Technology 6 Blades 600W Extreme Blendforce Blender

Ref: TEF-BL233865

http://www.slamtech.co.uk/en/101489-tefal-bl233865-tripl-ax-technology-6-blades-600w-extreme-blendforce-blender-3016661141713.html

post-202056-14036305595368_thumb.jpg